Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: LANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date:
LANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wolves have signed Lance Stevenson, breathing new life into a depressing and entirely uninteresting season completely devoid of fun and humor. And of course, leave it to social justice warriors on twitter to immediately condemn those supporting the signing because Lance was involved in a domestic abuse incident when he was 18. So, this means I have to say: I DO NOT SUPPORT DOMESTIC ABUSE! The war on free speech continues. I AM PRO LANCE! A new ERA has begun! I may start commenting again!!!!!

Jokes aside doesn't he strike you as a Thibs kinda guy? I predict a bit of a resurgence, assuming he plays which may not really even happen.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Hoping he gives us more cheers than boos! But anything is better than Rush at this point. Which is a shame because I had high hopes for Rush during the preseason.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Dude, I love Lance!! He is energetic, unpredictable, versatile, and fun! I've thought for 3 seasons now that he is the most underrated player in the league. He was decent for Memphis the end of last year and NOLA the beginning of this year, before his injury. He's only 26! He averaged 14 - 7- 4 in 19 playoffs games in 2014, including great defensive and spark. And I did I mention he's quirky and really fun?!

LANCE. PS - I saw that guy on twitter going ape**** about you "endorsing the Wolves signing a domestic abuser". ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Date:

1 - 0 with Lance! You know I f ucks with him. I didn't watch the game (too depressing to watch this team lately), but I'll have to watch next game to see Born Ready. Best part of the season so far. Exactly what this soft a$$ team needs. Bring him off the bench and play him with Dunn/Tyus. Let him run the show.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

That lineup of Tyus, Lance, Bazzy, Wiggins, and Towns to finish the game was a fun one. I like it. Lance is just fun to watch. Bottom line. And you know how I feel about Tyus. And those guys are communicators, that play versatile.

Anyone else hear Thibs post-game presser? You would think he'd be happy but he was pissed. Sick of guys coasting on D and not doing the little things. He said KAT has a lot of work to do, a lot of work to do. I hate to rag on our leading scorer and best player, but Thibs is so right. I can't even get too excited about KAT because his D is awful. And most of what makes it awful is lack of focus and effort.

Anyway, Lance is here! Just sign him for the rest of the season already. Sign him to a multi-year! And Tyus getting key burn and hitting the game winning 3 was joyous.

-- Edited by BonK on Thursday 9th of February 2017 11:00:10 AM

Date:

Hopefully they can have a good, fun end to this season. Play Lance 25 minutes a night. Play Tyus and Dunn 15 to 20-ish minutes (Rubio at 30). Have fun, instill defense. coast at .500. Finish with 35 or whatever wins. miss the playoffs by 5 games. It's all good.  

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us

Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse