Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Twolves Trade Rumors

Date:
Twolves Trade Rumors

All the ones I have heard are so crap....

Rubio for Rose!  Double Yuck!

Trying to get Snell!

Hopefully the rumors start getting better before they get worse! And hopefully they start involving non ex Bulls players!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

At least the Reggie Jackson rumor I just heard is some what interesting.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

"Rubio for Rose...Double Yuck" --> Well said! I'm not a fan of losing tRicky OR acquiring Rose. Honestly I'd rather see Dunn and Tyus play point the rest of this season than taking a pointless flyer on a washed D-Rose.

I heard the Wizards want ShaBeast. Would you guys be okay with dropping him off for a draft pick? I guess I don't see him in the long term fold so I've decided I'm cool with that. I like him, but he's really 1-dimensional and I don't know if extending him is wise.

Reggie Jackson doesn't move the needle much for me, but I'd much rather have him than D. Rose that's for damn sure.

What else is out there? I've been pretty out of the loop.

Date:

fyck outta here with Reggie Jackson and D Rose. This is nonsensical. I don't know where to start...

The Wizards will give the Wolves a first round pick for Bazz? Intriguing. He is fine off the bench and would be good on a real team with starters who actually played defense. I would be trying to trade Wiggins or Lavine. One of them. Doesn't matter.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

1.PNG

Just an idea (including a pick, of course):

Attachments

Date:

Or a 3-team-swap with Washington, were the Washington pick goes to Chicago as well, and Shabazz to them

Date:

Is Thibs this -BAD- at evaluating players? Rubio's game will age much better than Rose's, who has always been a "jump over everyone and score" guy. Rubio thinks about angles and positioning and has managed to scrounge out a decent career without being a scorer. Hell, Rubio's assist numbers this year are crazy. The weird thing is that KAT hates playing with Rubio, which is bizarre. It will be interesting to see how Towns' game is affected when his 5 easy buckets a game from Rubio seeing things nobody else does go away. Of course there is a trade off, Ricky definitely impacts spacing due to the lack of a midrange game and inconsistent 3 ball. But whatever.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

wolfenstein wrote:

Is Thibs this -BAD- at evaluating players? Rubio's game will age much better than Rose's, who has always been a "jump over everyone and score" guy. Rubio thinks about angles and positioning and has managed to scrounge out a decent career without being a scorer. Hell, Rubio's assist numbers this year are crazy. The weird thing is that KAT hates playing with Rubio, which is bizarre. It will be interesting to see how Towns' game is affected when his 5 easy buckets a game from Rubio seeing things nobody else does go away. Of course there is a trade off, Ricky definitely impacts spacing due to the lack of a midrange game and inconsistent 3 ball. But whatever.

Totally. Exactly.  And the thing about your last sentence is that Rose doesn't do that stuff better anyway! 

Towns hates playing with tRicky?

Time is ticking. Rumors are that the Knicks are holding out to get more than just tRicky?  Come on man.  Word is also that Thibs wants to get better now to make a playoff push?  Again, come on man.  Finally, why do the Wolves rumors always involve Thibs' former players? Is it just because it's low hanging fruit for the media, or is it cuz Thibs is really that enamored with guys he has already coached?  If it's the latter...come on man.

-- Edited by BonK on Thursday 23rd of February 2017 01:53:22 PM

Date:

Towns hates playing with Ricky? Say more bruh... Please, help me like Towns less.

I hope tRicky gets traded to a good team this summer so he can go win. The Spurs, preferably.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

1. Ricky played very well last night and that pass to Tyus out of the loose ball is a play that maybe 2 or 3 other guys in the league can make- which is yet another reason why I am so weirded out by the absolute commitment to Kris Dunn, a less effective and more athletic but similar player (more versatile defensively but not nearly as .good of a passer or- in my observation- a leader). You will downgrade for years at the point guard position when you trade RR. Mark my words.

2. Re: Towns not enjoying playing with Ricky- it's more of an observation of body language and attitude than inside knowledge at this point. Towns just doesn't look like he has fun or trusts Ricky. My pop-psychology theory: Towns embodies the AAU culture- thinks he knows everything, that he's the best, that he knows what's best for the team, etc. - and RR is a guy who studies the game and specifically is the opposite of the AAU culture- he's been a pro since his early teens and has been expected to earn everything by playing his way up through the early ranks and to the point of being a regular Olympic contributor. If Ricky has to come off the bench because it's the best thing for his (Spanish National) team, he does so and is happy if they win, regardless of how he plays individually. How would that play with Towns?

3. If Ricky goes to the Spurs then he would inevitably become a 10 year contributor there and would probably be a Manu-like guy. In fact, for all the comparisons to Jason Kidd, it's Manu that reminds me of Ricky the most stylistically, even though Manu was a much better shooter and not nearly as good of a playmaker. But something about how they both approach the game is similar.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

wolfenstein wrote:

2. Re: Towns not enjoying playing with Ricky- it's more of an observation of body language and attitude than inside knowledge at this point. Towns just doesn't look like he has fun or trusts Ricky. My pop-psychology theory: Towns embodies the AAU culture- thinks he knows everything, that he's the best, that he knows what's best for the team, etc. - and RR is a guy who studies the game and specifically is the opposite of the AAU culture- he's been a pro since his early teens and has been expected to earn everything by playing his way up through the early ranks and to the point of being a regular Olympic contributor. If Ricky has to come off the bench because it's the best thing for his (Spanish National) team, he does so and is happy if they win, regardless of how he plays individually. How would that play with Towns?

This is gold.  I feel bad sometimes being so down on Towns, but in nearly every game that I watch it happens again.

Now the word is the Knicks might just cuz D. Rose outright.  THANK GOD we didn't make that trade, that would've been horrible.

I missed Saturday's game but was there no D played or what? 142-130 my goodness.  The squad looked good on Friday night though. That was a pretty fun one. Happy to see tRicky doing work and showing out. 

I'm surprised we are favored by 5 at Sacramento tonight.

Date:

I want my MTW wrote:

1.PNG

Just an idea (including a pick, of course):

Ha, just saw an old Trade-idea of me... In this point - I have to say - Thibs really suprised me. That Butler-trade was a heck of a trade...

-- Edited by I want my MTW on Sunday 2nd of July 2017 12:36:34 PM

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us

Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse