Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Awesome Movies Discussion

Date:
RE: Awesome Movies Discussion

Room. What a movie. I really dug it. Total tear jerker. Probably not what most of you are in to. But it exceeded my expectations by far. I only watched it cuz it was a Best Picture nominee and my girl wanted to. But I totally agree with it being a Best Picture nominee. Unique movie. I dug it.

Date:

Thanks for the info. Heard it was good (obviously), but if/when I watch it will totally be a Redboxer.

Date:

Batman v. Superman was alright. Certainly not the best superhero movie out there, but far from the worst as well.  There's just no way it deserves the 30% from critics on Rotten Tomatoes. That's just stupid.

Batfleck was really good, as was Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. The fights and effects and everything were pretty sweet too. Definitely worth seeing on the IMAX screen. Jessie Eisenberg sucked, he was a dumb Lex Luthor. Plus his story and motivations were so non-sensical. Otherwise though, not too bad. They also tried to jam too much stuff into the movie too soon, in trying to set up their extended universe with Justice League Part 1 coming out soon.

Probably like a 6.5 or 7 out of 10.

Date:

Man, there are no good scary or horror movies out there these days. I got roped into watching The Forest with someone who also loves horror movies, and we both agreed it totally sucks.

2 out of 10 stars... maybe. Margaery deserved much better than this movie.

-- Edited by College Wolf on Friday 15th of April 2016 04:56:51 PM

Date:

Finally saw Ex Machina. Damn, that was good! Oscar Isaac was great, and Alicia is super hot.

Hard to say too much without ruining it... has anyone else seen it?

At least an 8 out of 10.

Date:

Yes Ex Machina was very good. One of the best movies from last year.

Date:

Cap America 3: Civil War was decent I thought. Certainly not the best Marvel movie, but way far from the worst too. Had cool action and whatnot as well. Way better than Batman vs. Superman, that's for damn sure.

And Black Panther owned. His solo movie should be pretty sweet.

Date:

Forgot to talk about X-Men: Apocalypse. It was kind of a let down, to be honest. Days of Future Past was way better. It was ok overall, but Apocalypse sucked as a villain. There was no reason to have Oscar Isaac play the role with all the makeup. It should have been a huge, hulking actor and then just hire someone awesome to do the voice for him.

And Jennifer Lawrence blows.

Like 6 out of 10, maybe.

Date:

The Conjuring 2 was good, but not what I'd call overly scary. Better than most horror movies out there these days, but not as good as the first one.

7 out of 10.

Date:

13 Hours was really sweet, I thought! Had some pretty awesome and intense action, plus Jim from the Office was the man. Not sure why it got average to middling reviews when it came out, but I enjoyed it. I wanted to go in the theatre but never got around to it. Should have went.

7.5 out of 10.

Date:

TMNT: Out of the Shadows was alright. Not perfect or amazing or anything, but I liked it better than the first one. CW Jr. and I went, and he liked it a lot too.

6.5 out of 10.

Date:

10 Cloverfield Lame was really good!

......... until the end.

My god, the end. The end sucked soooo hard.

Still, I give it a 7 out of 10.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us