Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Justified"

Date:
RE: "Justified"

Bwahahahaha at Choo Choo and Patton Oswald this episode!!!

Date:

Giving this a due chance finally. Does the procedural bit stick throughout the series or does it become more of an ongoing story in time?

#RIPFlip

Date:

It's a gigantic ongoing series. Definitely... for all seasons long.

Date:

WallyWorld wrote:

Giving this a due chance finally. Does the procedural bit stick throughout the series or does it become more of an ongoing story in time?

It's only like that in season 1. Then it ditches that approach entirely.

Date:

Thanks, yeah I m not a procedural guy and have always loved the deep south "backwoods" as a setting in movies and TV. I am starting to see why you guys like this show towards the end of season 1, here.

#RIPFlip

Date:

CHOO CHOO!

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

He's so hilarious. Love him!

Date:

Choo Choo...

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Great episode............. but, Choo Choo.

Me sad.

Date:

I'm gonna be so sad when this show is over and done with.

Date:

Man, these episodes are going IN. What a good show. CW, you are right. This is one of few shows that has remained good over all its seasons. Nothing will be Mags Bennett, but this is a good season.

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

Man, these episodes are going IN. What a good show. CW, you are right. This is one of few shows that has remained good over all its seasons. Nothing will be Mags Bennett, but this is a good season.

This is easily one of my all-time favorite shows. So awesome, and so perfectly cast. Gonna miss it so hard.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us