Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Justified"

Date:
RE: "Justified"

Yea season 2 and 3 were the best but it's still really good. Getting annoyed by Boyd and Eva storyline though, I hope they both die.

Date:

They will. Everyone's gonna die except Raylan's baby.

Date:

This is such an amazing show. I can't believe it's almost over. Gonna be so sad once its gone.

Date:

The end of this show is gonna be pretty crazy...

Date:

Ooooh man, that was crazy.

Date:

Awesome.

Man, the series finale is gonna be just EPIC!

Date:

Damn, I am truly seriously going to miss this show. The series finale was just fantastic. I would have watched this show for infinity seasons... it's perfect. The casting, the story, the dialogue, the acting, cinematography... everything.

One of the best shows ever. It is.

Date:

Wow. I'm over here f ucked up. That finale. Man. I'll not give anything away yet either CW.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

Wow. I'm over here f ucked up. That finale. Man. I'll not give anything away yet either CW.

That was so great. Just a perfect ending.

Date:

Finally finished this one up. Really reminded me of a neo-Western Sons of Anarchy type of show. I thought Givens was smoked in that standoff at the end. Givens was a great protaganist and I will now pay attention to anything Olyphant does from here on out.

I enjoyed. Not sure I'd rank it up with Breaking Bad or the other all-timers, but it was very very solid. My only complaint is, Like SOA, it really dragggggged in some parts (though not as bad as SOA's self -indulgent final season where every episode was extended). Lot's of meaningless little sub plots when you just wanted a resolution and nothing really of meaning happened. This happens, obviously, in most TV shows though, I sort of wish Boyd had bit the dust, too.

Id say Seasons 3 and 4 were my favorites, Season 5 was sort of lame, and Season 6 was pretty good with Sam Elliot portraying an excellent villain.

#RIPFlip

Date:

WallyWorld wrote:

Finally finished this one up. Really reminded me of a neo-Western Sons of Anarchy type of show. I thought Givens was smoked in that standoff at the end. Givens was a great protaganist and I will now pay attention to anything Olyphant does from here on out.

I enjoyed. Not sure I'd rank it up with Breaking Bad or the other all-timers, but it was very very solid. My only complaint is, Like SOA, it really dragggggged in some parts (though not as bad as SOA's self -indulgent final season where every episode was extended). Lot's of meaningless little sub plots when you just wanted a resolution and nothing really of meaning happened. This happens, obviously, in most TV shows though, I sort of wish Boyd had bit the dust, too.

Id say Seasons 3 and 4 were my favorites, Season 5 was sort of lame, and Season 6 was pretty good with Sam Elliot portraying an excellent villain.

Good stuff WW, I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the show. It's definitely better than SoA, but not quite as good as Breaking Bad, I agree. It's still one of my most favorite shows ever though, and I love how they did the ending. I thought it was perfect even without Boyd dying. I also thought Season 5 was the worst, but all the other seasons were almost equally good I think. Season 3 and 4 the show was really hitting it's stride though.

Olyphant is THE MAN. Such an amazing and underrated actor. No one else could have done as well being Raylan I don't think. At least, not that I can imagine.

I seriously loved this show, being I watched it from the very beginning and every episode 1 week at a time. So sad it's over. I thought the entire cast was just excellent, and they all fit their roles so well.

Next show(s) you need to watch are "Vikings" and/or "Hannibal" if you haven't been watching either yet already. Those are easily two of my favorites going on right now.

Date:

Yep, Hannibal is superb. Watching True Blood now. It is definitely.... different.

#RIPFlip

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us