Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Game of Thrones"

Date:
"Game of Thrones"

The Purple Wedding!!! 

Date:

Good episode Sunday. I really like it's going away from the books (by quite a lot) this episode, and its better off as a show for it, imo. Just impossible to follow Books 4 and 5 exactly anyways, because of how they are composed.

Date:

I agree. Now even us book readers are spooked by this situation with Bran. I hope they don't off my man Hodor. They stabbed him!!! I hope Hodor gets revenge.

And having Locke at the Wall with Jon is a bit of a change. We might get to see him get close to Jon just to betray him.

Date:

Sir Luscious Left Foot wrote:

I agree. Now even us book readers are spooked by this situation with Bran. I hope they don't off my man Hodor. They stabbed him!!! I hope Hodor gets revenge.

And having Locke at the Wall with Jon is a bit of a change. We might get to see him get close to Jon just to betray him.

Doesn't Locke want to find the Stark sons? He was in an earlier season, remember?  So that's why he volunteered to go with Jon to Caster's Keep, although he didn't know that Bran is actually already there. I think he just figured the Stark boys would be trying to find Jon eventually, since he knows they are alive.

But yeah, really solid that it's different than the books now.

#HOPEHODORLIVES

Date:

The trial was pretty sweet. Tyrion at the end was awesome.

Date:

Awesome. I was so waiting for the end of that episode.

Date:

That was perhaps the best fight scene I've ever seen on TV. Jon Snow vs. that huge Then dude was on point. Even Alister Thorne was doing crazy work in that episode.

Date:

Sir Luscious Left Foot wrote:

That was perhaps the best fight scene I've ever seen on TV. Jon Snow vs. that huge Then dude was on point. Even Alister Thorne was doing crazy work in that episode.

Agreed. That went hard. This might be the best season so far of the 4. Season 1 isn't far behind though.

Date:

Good finale. I like how they are deviating a decent amount from the books. Keeps things fresh and interesting for those of us that have read all the books already.

Date:

Wooooooooooooooo IT'S BACK!!!!

Date:

Episode 4 was definitely the best episode of the season so far.

Date:

Anyone watch episode 5 yet? Anyone caught up so far on this season? Any thoughts, especially on how it's diverging from the books??

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us