Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Game of Thrones"

Date:
"Game of Thrones"

Hahahahahahahaha "Co ck Merchant" HAHAHAHA

-- Edited by College Wolf on Monday 18th of May 2015 12:05:26 AM

Date:

Is it just me, or does this season kinda, sorta suck?

Boring episodes overall, and they are just totally BUTCHERING the Dorne story line. Ughghgh.

Date:

This is the first season I've watched real time. It is so much fun to hypothesize about what is coming and then have the show go a different way.

I feel like they've picked up the pacing for the last couple of episodes. The overall plot arches sort of necessitated this being a regrouping season.

Plus **** Merchant. Doesn't look like we will get to meet him sadly.

Date:

Yea, well the show was so damn amazing for 4 years, it was bound to come back down to Earth. It's still a good show, just not the absolute game changer it was. But yea, the Dorne sh it looks like Xena re-incarnated.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Concur, concur. Oh well, maybe next season will be a lot better. Let's hope.

Date:

Finally, a sweet episode!

Date:

F UCK YES. For me, the battle at the wall #1, Hardhome #2.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

The Dorne plot line is pure noise to get Jamie out of Westeroos. They threw us a little bone by having Braun go with to make it somewhat redeemable. Hard to get too bent out of shape with that plot line as they've been it very little air time.

The last two episodes of the the season should be solid. Ramsey going on a Navy Seals style Stannis attack. Tyrien with the Mother of Dragons . Arya's first assassination.

Date:

Holy. Crap.

Epic episode.

Date:

The mother f'ing DRAGON

Date:

These two episodes pulled ya boy right back in HARD. As a book reader, I'm hyped for this last episode. Should be 3 cool ass things bout to pop off.

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

These two episodes pulled ya boy right back in HARD. As a book reader, I'm hyped for this last episode. Should be 3 cool ass things bout to pop off.

Word. For sure.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us