Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Game of Thrones"

Date:
RE: "Game of Thrones"

Well that changed everything.

Date:

Damn...Intense. Old dirty bastard needs to finish writing this next book!

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Awesome last 4 or so episodes of this season. I was getting worried there at the start of Season 5.

Date:

Can we talk spoilers or is that rude CW?

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Question: Did any of the Men of the Nights Watch besides Jon Snow survive the attack from 2 episodes ago?

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

Can we talk spoilers or is that rude CW?

Why *can't* we talk spoilers?  Use that little spoiler button or just mention spoilers at the top of the post first. I don't see why there would be any problems with it.  Anyone reading these posts about any particular show has probably already watched the latest episodes anyways I'd think.

Date:

Pants wrote:

Question: Did any of the Men of the Nights Watch besides Jon Snow survive the attack from 2 episodes ago?

You mean the battle at Hard Home with the White Walker King?  Jon was the only Nights Watch guy that went on the trip because whatshisface wilding dude said Jon had to come or he wouldn't go.

Date:

College Wolf wrote:
Pants wrote:

You mean the battle at Hard Home with the White Walker King?  Jon was the only Nights Watch guy that went on the trip because whatshisface wilding dude said Jon had to come or he wouldn't go.

SPOILERS AND ****

Nope, watch it again. Ed was with him a bunch of other dudes from the Night's Watch. At the end several of them are in the boat with Jon. 

Having read the books, I was really hoping Stannis would have killed that as$hole Bolton family. He got DEMOLISHED. At least he went out like a G, surviving till the end and killing them two dudes before Brienne gave him the business. That was the hardest part to digest because I didn't know it was coming like that at all. What a terrible decision to attack Winterfell. I assume Melisandre left so that the directors could have her around to revive Jon Snow. 

What a terrible story line in Dorne. Some chick we didn't even know gets poisoned. Now what? What was the point? Now Everyone kills the sand snakes? It's four women with no army. The Dornish prince will just deny it and Jaime will know he didn't have anything to do with it. So, just nothing happens now with that. 

Date:

***SPOILERS*****

Boy that nights watch. So Jon convinces them to bring the people beyond the wall because the mystical white walkers are coming. Then the White Walks show themselves in full force, vindicating that move. That is the moment Jon is a traitor? What? If anything just the recon on the white walkers made it a worthy mission.

I guess the other side of it is they plann to try to slaughter the wildlings now that they are in the North so they let Jon bring them back planning this all along (and giving him 17 stink eyes per episode). Will it be a merry band of Jon, Milisandre and the Onion Knight?

Date:

The Dorne storyline has been a total fail on the show, but oh well.

Stannis did get pwned big time. That was too bad, I concur.

My personal guess is that Melisandre revives Jon Snow. He's too important and integral to die in either the books or the show.

Date:

At this point the Melisandre reviving Jon Snow is so obvious it cannot happen.

Date:

Pants wrote:

At this point the Melisandre reviving Jon Snow is so obvious it cannot happen.

Concur, lol.

It's back, woohoo.  Anyone else watch it?  The ending.................... ?!?!?!?!?!

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us