Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Game of Thrones"

Date:
RE: "Game of Thrones"

Overall, pretty good start to the new season I thought. The only thing I dislike about this show is the same problem that the later books have is that there is so many different storylines going on that it feels like the plot is stuck in quicksand at times.

How about when Melisandre takes off her magic necklace though O_o some things you just can't unsee

Date:

roundhouse wrote:

Overall, pretty good start to the new season I thought. The only thing I dislike about this show is the same problem that the later books have is that there is so many different storylines going on that it feels like the plot is stuck in quicksand at times.

How about when Melisandre takes off her magic necklace though O_o some things you just can't unsee

Bwahahahaha I KNOW!  Ugh, the ending.

There are too many storylines, but not much you can do since the books are so huge. What I hate most about the show so far is the Dorne storyline... they are just completely butchering that entirely, compared to the books.

Date:
RE:

Yea, I don't expect shows to be perfect, I just like good entertainment. Still, why detract from an otherwise good show with the shi tty Dorne storyline? It's not even close to what happened in the books and it looks like some shyt out of Xena. It's just terrible. I find myself completely unable to predict most of what is going to happen next. That's good.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

The Dorne storyline was stupid in the books as well. At least it served a purpose though with how they were hiding that Targaryen kid and were going to go to war with the Lannisters to install him on the throne. They should have just completely cut Dorne storyline out of the show if they were going to butcher it anyways.

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

Yea, I don't expect shows to be perfect, I just like good entertainment. Still, why detract from an otherwise good show with the shi tty Dorne storyline? It's not even close to what happened in the books and it looks like some shyt out of Xena. It's just terrible. I find myself completely unable to predict most of what is going to happen next. That's good.

Xena that's hilarious and true. It's so weird how out of place it is compared to the rest of the show. And then they cut out one of the most interesting Dorne characters which was Doran's daughter. Writers must have been high when they wrote the Dorne stuff.

Date:
RE: Game of Thrones

And Doran's bodyguard Areo Hotah? He was the shyt in the books. Why not utilize another top notch fighter for more screen time? (because he was black? GET HIM OFF THE SCREEN!). What a waste.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Hahahahaha you guys are both so right.

Date:

Whoa, **** just got really real!

Date:
RE:

Not a single thing of importance happened in episode 3. Such a shame that the show has outpaced the books and is now being made up on the fly by two guys who are far less talented than George RR Martin.

Date:

roundhouse wrote:

Not a single thing of importance happened in episode 3. Such a shame that the show has outpaced the books and is now being made up on the fly by two guys who are far less talented than George RR Martin.

Yeah, no kidding dude. Man that episode was brutal this week. So boring and pointless.

Date:
RE: Game of Thrones

Worst episode in awhile. Only good part was the Tower of Joy fight scene. Dayne was beating the sh it out of Ned and his men!

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

Worst episode in awhile. Only good part was the Tower of Joy fight scene. Dayne was beating the sh it out of Ned and his men!

Yes, totally concur.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us