Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Game of Thrones"

Date:
RE: Game of Thrones

Such a better episode times infinity than compared to episode 3 from the week before.

Date:
RE:

This season has been the best yet, a worthy extension of the last few episodes of season 5 which was some of the best TV ever. The ending to last night's episode was a gut crusher and I never saw that coming. Bran's arc suddenly is super interesting with all of the backstory reveals and the concept of time-travel into the mix. The Hodor stuff was ace and the result difficult to watch. A bummer the Night's Watch won't be as much a factor but I am eagerly anticipating the Winterfell battle and to hopefully see Ramsay Snow get wrecked in some way (which knowing this show, he probably wins that battle). I continue to be not intruiged at all by Tyrion, Danerys and Arya's stories and they need to make a bit more momentum or tease some sort of endgame here.

#RIPFlip

Date:
RE: "Game of Thrones"

Hold the door! no

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:
RE: Game of Thrones

Great episode. R.I.P. Hodor

Date:

Filler episode. But at least it was far from the worst episode we've ever seen.

And at least this season is moving at a brisk pace. Finally!

Date:
RE: Game of Thrones Season 6

What a great season. Soooo much better now that they are beyond the books and actually moving the plot lines along. Dany, Jon, and Tyrion are going to be the 3 dragon riders. Tyrion, because he is actually half Targyerian as well. That's why Tywin always hated him so much from birth.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us