Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Sons of Anarchy"

Date:
RE: "Sons of Anarchy"

I have been saying this for several weeks now, but this next episode has to be where things start to go down. What will happen with Juice? The trailer for the episode showed Jax handing him a kutte...

#RIPFlip

Date:

Yep, it's got to be the beginning of the end here, so to speak. I am certainly intrigued, that's for sure.

Date:

Been awhile CW. You been watching/how far are you? I haven't watched last night's episode yet but hopefully will tonight.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Yeah I watched last night's already. It was really good, I thought! At least, better than some of the episodes recently... this season is getting too long and drawn out. Can Kurt Sutter not edit himself? Every episode is 90 minutes? There have been too many slow/boring/useless parts of some episodes.

It's not terrible by any means, but this is far from my favorite season.

Date:

I agree it has dragged on a bit. but I guess I can never turn down extended versions of an all-timer. Though, I do agree it is a bit slower. I am VERY glad it didnt end up being Abel who was the sole reason Jax "found out" and that prison scene between him and Juice was a much needed scene that the season was building up to. The only question is, how is Jax going to get smoked? Predictions?

#RIPFlip

Date:

Pretty solid last two episodes I thought. And the very end... that was one of the only ways they could have done it. It had to happen.

Date:

Yeah solid ending to a great show. Who was the homeless woman by the way? Lot's of weird symbolic stuff out there on it.

The pacing of the season was a little backloaded...everything sort of happened all at once and it dragged at times, but overall one less quality show to watch.

#RIPFlip

Date:

She was just a symbolic thing yeah, I read about her.

Agreed... and all the episodes were a bit long... but all in all, it was really good. Glad they tied everything up at the end though instead of leaving things open-ended or to interpretation. Even if it all did go too fast.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us