Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "The Walking Dead"

Date:
"The Walking Dead"

First episode of season 5 last night. I thought it was decently entertaining.  I mean, the show has its flaws still, but at least they aren't going to doink around Terminus for half the season.  So that's a good start already.  The butcher room scene was pretty cool too, although OF COURSE the 4 main characters survive at the very last moment. Of course.

Carol was badass and did some sweet stuff, but it was so stupid how she shot the propane tank and then that little rocket thing just magically launched over to where it was and blew it all up. Oh well though, whatever. I like crazy insane Rick soooooooooooo much more than stupid Ricktator Farmer-man that is indecisive and sad and whiny.

Still a decent episode I thought.

Date:

Yeah that was a good episode, but the firework thing was ridiculous haha.

#RIPFlip

Date:

ha, that episode was the sh it!

You two are worried about some BS. Since when did Walking Dead become rooted in reality? Fireworks can blow up propane tanks just like Zombies can exist, gather in hordes, and storm a well-armed complex walking at a snail's pace. So whatever. Rick is on that g-code now, and I love it too. Did you see the previews for next week? THREE BLACK DUDES FROM THE WIRE!!?!? Cutty (who went to work this episode), D'Angelo (Who was under the radar on some Michone sh it with his machetes, and now Carver!? To top it off, my man Morgan is coming back on some straight soldier sh it? They might even let them all be on the screen at the same time, too. 

clay-davis-sheeeiiiit.jpg?w=263&h=300

Date:

Hahahahahaha! YES, next week fo sho.

Date:

Dang, after a pretty good season so far last night's episode sucked. Dumbness.

Date:

The new T-Dawg = ...................... DEAD.

Date:

This season isn't half bad, but the latest episode was not good. Worst so far this season, but far from the worst episode ever.

Date:

So that dude showed up in the field as the cliffhanger. Can we abandon the whole cloak and dagger nice guy is really a bad guy bit? I hope there is something a little more interesting regarding this new clan they are surely to meet.

But I can't fault the progression of this show. The new show runners have it down. It has gotten a lot better this season.

#RIPFlip

Date:

I started watching again and caught up from the last season I missed. Still an interesting show. It really is The Walking Wire, except they kill off all the Wire characters...just like in the wire. So you know the gimpy dude is next. No Wire characters can last.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

WallyWorld wrote:

So that dude showed up in the field as the cliffhanger. Can we abandon the whole cloak and dagger nice guy is really a bad guy bit? I hope there is something a little more interesting regarding this new clan they are surely to meet.

But I can't fault the progression of this show. The new show runners have it down. It has gotten a lot better this season.

Agreed. I'm liking it a good amount.

Date:

Finally a good episode again after a couple weak ones.

Date:

So is Alexandria going to just be a ghost town then?

#RIPFlip

1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us