Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "The Walking Dead"

Date:
RE: "The Walking Dead"

WallyWorld wrote:

So is Alexandria going to just be a ghost town then?

Not sure yet. I remember hearing it's from the comics, but I have no idea what's going on there since I haven't read any of them or any spoilers.

Date:

The last line by Rick in tonight's episode was the fyckin shyt. That's what I love and we've been missing.

Date:

So maybe Rick and crew will overtake the community then. Seems like that's where we are headed. Good, something new. I'm a little upset Rick lost the beard though. Was hoping by season 16 it would be down to his knees. Upsetting development.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Good episode tonight.

Those current residents of Alexandria are stupid. I can't believe they've already lasted alive this long.

Date:

Liked that episode last night. Rick going totally insane at the end was awesome.

Date:

Sasha was going OFF that that rifle. That was one of the best scenes yet. Let's stop with this Michonne bit where she has to do the identity crisis Rick went through before he turned into a badass. give her back her sword and let her do work. Less soap opera and more zombie survival.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

That was probably the best season finale for any seasons of TWD.

Date:

Loved that staredown between Rick and Lennie James (I forget his characters' name) at the end. Didn't end how I thought it would which is always good with this show. Once Glenn got hit in a non-fatal spot with the gun you knew he would be just fine. Classic TV narrative device.

Wish we would have found out a bit more about the W stuff (or did we? I multi tasked a bit in this one).

#RIPFlip

Date:

Good point about Glenn. Easily saw that coming.

The "W" is for the outsider group of pyscho's called "The Wolves" that were banished from Alexandria and have since added more members. They mentioned/showed them during it.

Date:

THAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT went HAM!

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Season 6 has been good. I like.

Date:

Spoiler

#RIPFlip

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us