Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "The Walking Dead"

Date:
RE: "The Walking Dead"

WallyWorld wrote:

Spoiler

Yeah, I bet you are right. They are trying to do their version of the Jon Snow "death."

Date:

Last episode was pretty solid, but it was a total throwaway and kind of long. They could have told the same story in the standard 60 minutes. Oh well, it was decent still.

Although, it was amazingly dumb how the dude died though. There are sooooo many stupid deaths where the slow moving zombies somehow bite people from behind. He could have easily pulled Morgan backwards or just tossed him aside, rather than get in front of him and turn his back on the zombie. And since he has survived alone so long, that was just dumb.

Date:

Ughghghghgghghghghghghghghgh.

Who else watched the episode tonight yet? Let's communally discuss and rip on it.

Date:

NOT a sweet mid-season finale. Sooooo many people on this show need to die, and soon.

Date:

College Wolf wrote:

NOT a sweet mid-season finale. Sooooo many people on this show need to die, and soon.

My scholarly priorities (graduating and getting a tenure-track job) have eased up a bit so I finally caught up on this show, starting with last season.

1) What a boring mid season finale. 2) Why did they act like viewers would care if Deanna died? 3) The teenage boy beef storyline is the worst thing I have ever watched in my life 4) Oh hey, Carver from the Wire, aka Gabriel, is still alive and randomly putting up flyers for prayer sessions. Cool story line. 

I wish I would have just left that show alone and started Daredevil or something. Now i have to at least finish this season. 

P.S., I am almost caught up on Vikings (two episodes left). Should i start Daredevil or Into the Badlands next?

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

So true to all of that. I feel obligated to finish the season as well.

I heard Daredevil is really good, although I haven't seen it. Into the Badlands is sweet and only 6 episodes, so you could/should probably just watch both shows!

Date:

College Wolf wrote:

I heard Daredevil is really good, although I haven't seen it. Into the Badlands is sweet and only 6 episodes, so you could/should probably just watch both shows!

Got it. I think I'll start Daredevil first and then do Badlands after new years

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:
College Wolf wrote:

Got it. I think I'll start Daredevil first and then do Badlands after new years

Can't go wrong there.

Date:

Sweet Season 6 mid-season premiere episode I thought. Anyone else watch it? Sooooooo wish a certain someone would have actually died though.........

Date:
RE: The Walking Dead

Stoked for Negan. Wonder who's gonna die? It's Glenn in the comics, but they won't kill him off. My guess is preggers Maggie.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us