Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Random Thoughts about Other Teams

Date:
RE: Random Thoughts about Other Teams

Also my 2nd team the Pelicans are going to beastin this year. Nobody can stop the Brow/Asik/Anderson big man rotation.

Date:

roundhouse wrote:

The Lakers need to get a top 3 pick or else they have to give it to the Suns. They are so screwed.

I could see their number coming up in the top 3 drawing...but would laugh if they lose it. 

Date:

Actually the Lakers pick is Top 5 protected. At least, for this upcoming draft.

Date:

College Wolf wrote:

Actually the Lakers pick is Top 5 protected. At least, for this upcoming draft.

Eh yea wasn't 100% sure on the protection.  Top 5 is possible for them I suppose. I wonder if they start losing a bunch of games early if Kupchak will fill Kobe in on the tanking strategy.

Date:

As I said in the other thread, the Pelicans are going to be fun to watch and they should be a decent team. What stops them from being playoff contenders, however, is their trash as$ backcourt rotation. I am rooting for them though.

Date:

AHAHAHAHA Like I just talked about Bonk's boy Wade is just trash already. He is out of the game with an injury and they are better off for it.

Date:

Daddy did you watch the Hornets game? How do you like their new court? I think it's pretty awesome.

Date:

roundhouse wrote:

Daddy did you watch the Hornets game? How do you like their new court? I think it's pretty awesome.

Ehh, watched it on and off. Kemba's new contract already went to his head. I hate when he pretends he is Iverson and he makes me watch the Wolves instead. I do like the court. The whole Hornets vibe is cool as hell. I need to snatch me some Hornets gear. 

Date:

I like the Hornets court too. I also like the Pelicans. Davis is already one of the best big men in the NBA, and will be a MVP candidate for the rest of his career. Love the combo of him, Asik, and Anderson. About as perfect as it gets for 3 big men.

Date:

Miami was starting Shawne Williams? That guy get a surprising amount of burn for a different team every year while never showing that he is good.

espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/3038/shawne-williams

Looks like Bosh is ready to pile up stats after the last few years.

Date:

I have so many thoughts.

1st off, I can't lie, I missed about half of the Wolves 3rd quarter because I got enthralled with Daddy's squad, the new-look Hornets, coming back to beat Milwaukee in OT. Hornets were down 24 and then LANCE started being LANCE. Man, between watching Lance be literally everywhere, Big Al manning the post, the Hornets crowd going nuts, and regular shots of Jordan cheering wildly standing at the end of the bench, those Hornets home games are fun to watch!! I can't get enough of Lance. Kemba hit a crazy long 3 down 3 to send it into OT and then a tough step back tied in OT to win it. That was a fun watch.

I watched the 2nd half of Kings/Warriors, and oh man, Boogie being Boogie. Will Cousins ever grow up? Will the Kings ever not be dysfunctional again? Doesn't seem like it. Kerr seems like a great coach. They just would not let Boogie beat them; not letting him get the ball, and hacking him when he did. He got so frustrated. They also took it to Stauskas in the post time and time again. I think the Warriors will be great this year. They are my adopted 2nd fave WC team. Curry looked smooth as usual. Dray Green is awesome to watch. I still like Bogut and Iggy. BARNES is my boy. I think Kerr will be a very good coach.

There was a lot more stuff going on last night too. I watched some Wiz/cHeat, some Suns/Lakers, some Thunder/Blaze, not enough Celtics/Nets unfortunately. I'll b back.

LOVE that the NBA is back.

Date:

My line in the sand for this squad is that they MUST finish better than the Kings. It'd be inexcusable to be below them.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us