Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Former Twolves Players

Date:
RE: Former Twolves Players

Man, I was just a Leslie Johnson hater. Good for him, still finding a place in the league somehow. I have no ill-will toward him. Nice guy. If he is playing big minutes for them it means Pierce is just too old to do much anymore and that Lance is really just trash now. Doc should put Blake Griffin at the wing before my guy Leslie.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Haha epic highs for two ex-twolves this week...even D-will is in the news

" Williams, 24, had been celebrating Friday night’s 107-97 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers with a group of friends at the Up & Down club. Afterward, they headed back to Williams’ Broadway apartment — along with two women whom they had just met and who may have been using false names, the sources said. After more partying at Williams’ bachelor pad, everyone went home. But not before the two party girls found the Louis Vuitton case stuffed with three-quarters of a million dollars worth of jewelry in one of Williams’ closets.
– via New York Post
"

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Jesus Derrick Williams. Hard to feel bad though.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Yeah, do you really need to celebrate a victory vs. the 69'ers?

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I saw something on that earlier but without as much detail. I thought he at least got a 3some out of the deal!

Date:

B-Eazy and YI the MVP's of China!!

www.slamonline.com/news-rumors/other-news/michael-beasley-named-mvp-of-chinese-basketball-association/

Date:

AB just got cut by the Raptors so they can get Jason Thompson.

Rumor is the Suns want AB after he clears waivers!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

BEASTLY BEASLEY IS BACK IN THE LEAGUE!

Date:

Towns' backcourt partner of the future. Make it happen. The league is finally ready for Super Cool Beas, the all star. Build around him everyone will forget about Curry. 

Date:

I am happy for Beas though, he really does seem like a harmless good dude. Just kinda loose with it and immature, but not at all a bad guy.

I saw that he set an NBA record last week for most shots attempted in 15 minutes or less. 19!! Get your chuck on, B Eazy!

Date:

Anthony Bennett is expected to be among the group of veteran FAs working out at the Nets’ minicamp this week,

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

«First  <  18 9 10 11 12  >  Last»  | Page of 12  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us