Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Former Twolves Players

Date:
Former Twolves Players

Poor Bennett :(

#RIPFlip

Date:

cycosurgeon wrote:

Anthony Bennett is expected to be among the group of veteran FAs working out at the Nets’ minicamp this week,

He can make the Nets roster! Good luck AB! 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Like WallyWorld said, David Kahn was right about K. Love's place on a championship caliber team...actually, u know what Wally, Love has to play a LOT better to actually be even that (a true 3rd banana on a champ caliber team). Kahn may have overstated his value!

The Wolves initially drafted Andre Roberson. The more you know.

RANDY FOYE, in his 30's, is 1 win away from actually being a player in the NBA Finals.

Date:

Roberson is 3/10 from the FT line in the series though. You're a wing getting paid 7 figures, put the rock through the ring.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

Isn't T-Rob a better version of AB at this point and on the NETS already?

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

cycosurgeon wrote:

But is T-Rob a true 3 point threat like AB?! He is a STRETCH four! He just needs a chance... 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:
cycosurgeon wrote:

But is T-Rob a true 3 point threat like AB?! He is a STRETCH four! He just needs a chance... 

EXACTLY. If only AB gets a chance and figures out how to pay attention and work hard, he can be sooooo good.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

I know this post will get some of you guys twisted!

ondemandsport.com/cupcakes-to-crossing-guards-where-15-former-nba-players-are-working-now/7/

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Hahahahahaha classic!! Great find, thanks for sharing.

Also, did you see how he named BOTH of his sons Marc? Wow.

Date:

He is a joke on the court and a joke off the court too.!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Spree and Rider sightings.....

"The BIG3, the highly anticipated 3-on-3 professional basketball league, announced today Latrell Sprewell, J.R. Rider, Earl Boykins, Brian Cook and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf as the latest signings to its Draft player pool. Sprewell, Rider, Boykins, Cook and Abdul-Rauf join Kenny Anderson, Smush Parker, Jamario Moon, Ruben Patterson, and Etan Thomas as the first players signed to the upcoming draft. The BIG3 will announce new signings each Monday leading up to the Draft. Last week, the BIG3 also announced the name of the second team: Trilogy. Co-captained by Kenyon Martin and Al Harrington, Trilogy joins the 3 Headed Monsters as the first BIG3 teams.
– via BIG3"

-- Edited by cycosurgeon on Monday 13th of February 2017 02:29:50 PM

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

«First  <  19 10 11 12  >  Last»  | Page of 12  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us