Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Former Twolves Players

Date:
Former Twolves Players

BonK wrote:

I watched the 2nd half of the Warriors/Mavs tilt last night, and our favorite guy JJ Barea killed the Mavs chances in the 4th. It brought me a strange sense of joy and satisfaction watching him sabotage the game of another team as opposed to my own. Here was his 2nd half on offense, in it's entirety, in a game in which both teams had 242 total points (scoring was coming easy):

1:49 J.J. Barea enters the game for Monta Ellis 
0:07 J.J. Barea misses 27-foot three point jumper 
10:45 J.J. Barea misses 26-foot three point jumper 
9:26 J.J. Barea misses 18-foot jumper 
5:43 J.J. Barea misses layup 
5:22 J.J. Barea misses driving layup 
4:52 Devin Harris enters the game for J.J. Barea 

GREAT JOB JJ!!!

ahahahah. Great. He is permanently on my top 5 least favorite Wolves ever, which is:

1. Jonny Flynn
2. Stinky Miller
3. JJ Barea
4. Wes Johnson
5. Derrick Williams
Honorable Mention: Darko Milicic

Recency effect out in full force, for sure. Ladies and Gentlemen....David Kahn!!

-- Edited by WallyWorld on Thursday 5th of February 2015 04:18:38 PM

#RIPFlip

Date:

I watched that Mavs@Warriors game, too. Fun to see Curry go off for 26 in the third period and end up with 51, but I was not enjoying watching JJ so much and wish Rondo was playing. Mavs were actually up 22 in the first half, and could have used Rondo's D.

Mavs now 2-11 vs the teams in the West Conf playoff spots. I haven't looked up the circumstances of those games, so I don't know if that dismal record means anything. I am guessing not a whole lot yet, and let's see what they look like in the second half of the season.

Date:

I saw this LeBron tweet in real time and wondered what the heck he was talking about... turns out he was calling out K. Love; he even admitted it!!

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12299557/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-fit-tweet-was-reference-kevin-love

baaaahahahahahaha

Date:

BonK wrote:

I saw this LeBron tweet in real time and wondered what the heck he was talking about... turns out he was calling out K. Love; he even admitted it!!

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12299557/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-fit-tweet-was-reference-kevin-love

baaaahahahahahaha

Christ, this sh it is the worst. 

1) The Daddy just likes watching basketball, not reality-TV. 

2) Lebron, if you are so interested in creating a "family", quit calling out people in front of millions of people. 

3) What if Love were just some old soul who preferred to sit at home and read, work on charity, and hang with his family? (He is not, but that could happen). Does everyone have to hang out with you Lebron? Go fu ck yourself. 

4) Love was also distant in MN. Lots of players, media, and Timberwolves personnel confirmed that he was definitely not one of the guys. Interesting to see that continue. But, who would want to hang out with him? He probably tried and Mike Miller was like "Tristan Thompson, the f ucking Canadian, is cooler than you bro." 

5) Shu t the f uck up Lebron. Call out Irving (in private) for being the PG responsible for having Love fail too often. Call out Love for having Love fail too often. Call out Blatt for being a pawn. 

6) Sh ut the F uck up Steven A. Smith. I paused that video first thing. You ain't getting in my speakers. Eat a bag of salty dicks with Christian Broussard. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

2 Pulitzers in one day. Shut it down.

#RIPFlip

Date:

More on the K. Love/LeBron reality show: www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-cavaliers/cleveland-cavaliers-1.275356/cavs-120-lakers-105-jason-lloyd-s-32-final-thoughts-on-tweets-quotes-and-coincidences-1.565348

Terrible format on that column though, my goodness. I found it interesting though, the part about how Love was only friends with Pekovic and Brewer when he was here, and how Peck had trouble getting him to leave the house.

LeBron clearly doesn't like him. Love distances himself from the team. What if he leaves Cleveland. We will have gotten Wiggins for free basically. HAHAHAHAHA. Love it.

(I am with you, Daddy, that this drama is stupid. But I like how it exposes K. Love the Anti-Leader, so it satisfies me.)

Date:

Well Brewer is probably friends with everyone, so that's not really saying much for Love.

The Lebron tweet thing is dumb. What I want someone to investigate is how anyone in the Cavs organization thinks making Lebron the de facto coach and GM of that team is in any way a good idea. All hr has to do is snap his fingers and he could have anyone fired or traded. If I were Blatt I'd be thinking up an exit plan.

Also thanks Lebron for trading us Wiggins for Troy Murphy 2.0.

Date:

roundhouse wrote:

Well Brewer is probably friends with everyone, so that's not really saying much for Love.

The Lebron tweet thing is dumb. What I want someone to investigate is how anyone in the Cavs organization thinks making Lebron the de facto coach and GM of that team is in any way a good idea. All hr has to do is snap his fingers and he could have anyone fired or traded. If I were Blatt I'd be thinking up an exit plan.

Also thanks Lebron for trading us Wiggins for Troy Murphy 2.0.

HA! Troy Murphy. Even better than Sam Perkins. Well, maybe Sam Murphy. 

I been off Lebron for awhile. His arrogance and Cleveland's tolerance of it is silly. Guaranteed he told them to trade Waiters. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Yup...LeBron is well worthy of criticism at this point. The over coverage makes it even less palatable.

#RIPFlip

Date:

BonK wrote:

More on the K. Love/LeBron reality show: www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-cavaliers/cleveland-cavaliers-1.275356/cavs-120-lakers-105-jason-lloyd-s-32-final-thoughts-on-tweets-quotes-and-coincidences-1.565348

Terrible format on that column though, my goodness. I found it interesting though, the part about how Love was only friends with Pekovic and Brewer when he was here, and how Peck had trouble getting him to leave the house.

LeBron clearly doesn't like him. Love distances himself from the team. What if he leaves Cleveland. We will have gotten Wiggins for free basically. HAHAHAHAHA. Love it.

(I am with you, Daddy, that this drama is stupid. But I like how it exposes K. Love the Anti-Leader, so it satisfies me.)

The broken knuckles actually happened when Big Pek grabbed Love's right hand and was trying to pull him out of his apartment to go ice fishing...

Date:

LOL...great mental picture, especially the part where Love's cries like a girly man!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Pure delight. Beasley cannot be stopped by these chumps. I'll also need to grab the soundtrack from this video.

BEASLEY DROPPIN 59 in the all star game.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 612  >  Last»  | Page of 12  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us