Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Former Twolves Players

Date:
Former Twolves Players

DaddyFatSax wrote:

Pure delight. Beasley cannot be stopped by these chumps. I'll also need to grab the soundtrack from this video. 

BEASLEY DROPPIN 59 in the all star game.

I shazammed the tune. It is Luan Shi Ju Xing by Jordan Chan. Those synth hits kill it for me. Over the top, out of place, and the beat was a bit too minimalist and didn't add too much by way of dynamics, though I do always like the very subtle swing/funk feel on the drums.....

I guess what I am trying to say is this guy is probably a multi-platinum Grammy winner in the US.

-- Edited by WallyWorld on Tuesday 17th of February 2015 03:50:14 PM

#RIPFlip

Date:

Houston has traded Alexy Shved to the New York Knicks, - Phil Jackson knows what is up!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

K Love is still white. Just shoot the three homie.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Of course he looks at his hand after missing.

I think the Hornets have pretty much lost every game since getting Mo, I wonder if it has to do with the fact that Big Al is the center of their offense and Mo shoots before he gets to the elbow to even try to make one of his weak ass entry passes.

Wesley had 22pt vs the Celtics. Goaty has had some solid games since the break for the Rockets.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Yeah I wish the Wolves FO were a bit better at maximizing returns in trade. Other than the Wiggins trade (and let's be honest, none else really mean s hit) it always feels like the Wolves emerge from a trade with a bit of a "that's all you were able to get?" or "You gave up that?" vibe. Maybe it's the Minnesota tax. maybe it's Coach Flip wanting players for today and overruling GM Flip asking for picks instead (more this, probably).

Speaking of Brew, he was overextended and pretty bad this year, but Brew is lighting it up every game in Houston as he did in Denver. Why does this sort of thing always seem to happen? It's not like Brew was starting here this season. PG play? Cold? Flip's system? AnyIdeas? Should we have kept him after all?

#RIPFlip

Date:

WallyWorld wrote:

Yeah I wish the Wolves FO were a bit better at maximizing returns in trade. Other than the Wiggins trade (and let's be honest, none else really mean s hit) it always feels like the Wolves emerge from a trade with a bit of a "that's all you were able to get?" or "You gave up that?" vibe. Maybe it's the Minnesota tax. maybe it's Coach Flip wanting players for today and overruling GM Flip asking for picks instead (more this, probably).

Speaking of Brew, he was overextended and pretty bad this year, but Brew is lighting it up every game in Houston as he did in Denver. Why does this sort of thing always seem to happen? It's not like Brew was starting here this season. PG play? Cold? Flip's system? AnyIdeas? Should we have kept him after all?

OF COURSE THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT TURBO! furious

Should have traded em your boy Martin. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

/scoff

You should know by now that I wouldnt trade Martin for Anthony Davis at this point (too injury prone unlike Martin who just has bad luck) without a future first attached.

#RIPFlip

Date:

WallyWorld wrote:

/scoff

You should know by now that I wouldnt trade Martin for Anthony Davis at this point (too injury prone unlike Martin who just has bad luck) without a future first attached.

You and Martin. Bonk and Bonkinger. CW and Flip. You all are terrible. 

Date:

Well played,  DaddyShvedSax

-- Edited by WallyWorld on Monday 23rd of February 2015 11:08:59 AM

#RIPFlip

Date:

HA YEA. DaddyShveddySax. Done. He is going to break out in NYC. They'll build around him and build a contender!

Date:

guess who is back with Miami!?!?! They'll go to the Eastern finals now for sure. Lebron vs. B-Easy. A matchup as epic as Jordan v. Bird. 

B-ycM6iUMAEnsWz.jpg

In other news, Brewer is a fringe all star in Houston. I am now rooting for Houston, despite my dislike for Dwight Coward. 

Date:

Brewer had 14 4th quarter points in a close win over the Clips last night?! Fantastic. Wish Brewer was here to play with The Big Ticket.

So Lexi has been on 4 NBA teams in the past 12 months? Sounds about right.

Daddy - Your Sam Mitchell quote is amazing. Is that recent? I hadn't seen/heard that one before.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us