Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Better Call Saul"

Date:
"Better Call Saul"

Anyone watching the new Breaking Bad spinoff on AMC?  Pretty solid stuff. 

Me like.

Date:

This is a GOOD show.

Bob Odenkirk and Mike Ehrmantraut rock hard.

Date:

Yep. Havent seen latest but this looks like it is going to be a gem. i was worried it would be too comedic, but it is dark and dramatic a la Breaking Bad, with all the little quirks, down to Saul working at a Cinnabon in the opening flash forward, and the whole parking sticker stuff. I loved Tuco making an early appearance, too.

#RIPFlip

Date:

One of my more favorite shows on TV right now. Like this a lot. Vikings is back tomorrow night though!!! STOKED!

Date:

This show is a hoot.

Date:

Solid episode. Loved the Mike Ehrmantraut back story. Good stuff.

Date:

This show is great. Perfect blend of drama/ongoing storylines and comedy. I can't believe I almost passed on it because of my skepticism/disdain for spinoffs.

Date:

roundhouse wrote:

This show is great. Perfect blend of drama/ongoing storylines and comedy. I can't believe I almost passed on it because of my skepticism/disdain for spinoffs.

I know, right?!? It's freakin great! Damn near almost as good as Breaking Bad. Terry, the writer for both, is just amazing.

Date:

Decent last episode, but awesome first season all-around. Really enjoyed this and can't wait for it to come back.

Date:

College Wolf wrote:

Decent last episode, but awesome first season all-around. Really enjoyed this and can't wait for it to come back.

I am anxious to see him turn into Saul. Saul would rob Chuck and HHM blind and not give it a second thought. Let's move toward that in the second season. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:
College Wolf wrote:

I am anxious to see him turn into Saul. Saul would rob Chuck and HHM blind and not give it a second thought. Let's move toward that in the second season. 

Concur. And I'm sure it will.

Date:

Enjoyed the last episode, particularly the con scenes in the bar.

#RIPFlip

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us