Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: HS Hoops and Stuff

Date:
HS Hoops and Stuff

I'm about to link the most amazing game by a HS kid you've ever watched (scoring highlights only... but let's just say the video goes on for a while).

First, check this out:

http://www.businessinsider.com/8th-grade-semi-final-basketball-game-kansas-mid-west-2015-2#ooid=UyMGdoczpOYlasXDwRiOVsVBn8i00M41

-- Edited by wolfenstein on Monday 23rd of February 2015 09:00:05 PM

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

Second, check this shooting out.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

Ben Woodside descendant? Worth a 2nd round flyer.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Duluth kids. His brother Anders has the MN State scoring record (by something like 1000+ points over the closest player) and plays at South Dakota State. Bjorn is going to Winthrop and after the next game should be in 2nd place for MN scoring and I believe is the all time leader in assists by some ridiculous number. Bjorn played with Tyus on the Howard Pulley All Star team. Good kids too.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say that the Dan Majerle/Jimmer Fredette range has been achieved.

Date:

Jimmer for sure. Down to the release that is just a little too slow for the NBA.

Still, draft him with the Miami 2019 2nd rounder we got for Mo Williams. Why not?!!

#RIPFlip

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us