Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Playoffs - Round 1

Date:
RE: Playoffs - Round 1

Have any of you guys seen this Luigi Datome guy play for the Celtics? He looks like they just asked him to crawl out of a dumpster to come play NBA basketball. And he kind of hunches over and skitters around like, "****, I thought they were joking!" Like they saw some 6'8" dude on the street with a cardboard sign reading "THE END IS NEAR" and they were like, "Hey tall dude, wanna sign a ten day?" Sheeeit. This dude is my new favorite player.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

Hahahaha

#RIPFlip

Date:

Here's that picture for you...

usp_nba-_boston_celtics_at_detroit_pistons1.jpg?w=1000&h=750

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

Although you really have to watch him play live to really appreciate how goofy this dude is. He seriously runs like Quosimodo. It's marvelous.

Date:

He is a really strange looking dude. He has been around for awhile though. This is what, his third season?

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

He was on Detroit for awhile.

How bout that Warriors/Pellies game? It was the first playoff game I watched this year. Time to start paying attention. Games are starting to get tight after several nights of blowouts. Im not sure anyone can stop the Warriors, not even the Spurs, though you never know. Still really hard to pick a title winner and that is great news.

I will make no complaint of Curry. Good for him. And Klay. Curry would have had to play in the triangle with Rambis and would have had to work with the Wolves training staff on that ankle. Probably out of the league by now if he came here (not really but perhaps a Foye-like career).

#RIPFlip

Date:

Cavs and Warriors are definitely the favorites. Spurs, Clippers, and Hawkss are probably the next consensus contenders. Bulls & Rockets are my sleeper contenders (and teams I bet on mid-season with good odds to win their conferences).

I am excited for Spurs/Clippers Game 3. It's going to get nastier. This series is basically a dead heat. I still think the Spurs pull it off though. Parker is looking bad though. Same with Splitter and Diaw. But Kawai and Duncan, my goodness.

Date:

...and Patty Mills!!

Date:

NO MENTION OF ROSE HOOPIN! Haters. And won't the Warriors have to play Memphis next? OH man they will leave that series beat up. They aren't ready for 5, 6, or 7 against the Grizz. They'll be exhausted.

Oh, and Blake Griffin. Man, that dude is putting up numbers I didn't think he was capable of doing. Interestingly, the Spurs have much better wing defense at the moment. Between Kawi and Green, the Clippers wings are struggling to score. Conversely. Griffin might as well be playing against Adrien Payne. They can't keep up with him at all. 

-- Edited by DaddyFatSax on Friday 24th of April 2015 09:42:23 PM

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

K-Love is out for the playoffs, his shoulder must have been weakened from all the knuckle pushups he does during the year. I am with Barkley, the play didn't looks malicious, it was just two awkward guys all tangled up and clearly Olynyk lifts more weights than K-Love.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

That Spurs/Clippers game was exactly how you would expect a big Spurs v. Clippers game to end, isn't it? With the Clippers seemingly playing better, yet choking/pissing off refs/blowing it at the end, while the Spurs come through with clutch plays from all players when they are needed most. The Spurs just play better when the game grinds down, bottom line. I wouldn't call Blake or D'Andre chokers, but they DEFINITELY aren't clutch, and CP3 continues to lose his cool despite having a rep as being a player who never loses his cool.

I loved it. I wish that dude Balmer, and Matt Barnes could advance to the next round. And even Big Baby is wildly entertaining and kind of lovable, but I get so sick of Doc Rivers and Chris Paul's antics, and I can't find any good reason to want guys like Austin Rivers and JJ Reddick succeed. See ya Clippers; way to blame it on the refs, Glenn.

Date:

Clippers bench is a punchline! Other than Davis and Crawford I would take Robbie over the others. They would be even worse if the GM/Coach didn't hire his baby boy!

Fear the Deer with crazy length and hustle! Kidd is a legitly clever coach!

Bye Bye Mavs, clearly a case where the players and coach and blame the front office for killing their year. Rondo, Love and Kobe in LA would be the All World Diva team! Curious to see how the Mavs rebuild again this free agency!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us