Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Playoffs Round 2! FIGHT!

Date:
Playoffs Round 2! FIGHT!

DaddyFatSax wrote:

What do you even say about the Rockets? Goodness. Just a joke. I really do think the Spurs sharpened the Clippers too much for the Rockets. They are a good regular season team but the Clippers have another playoff gear from so many years of sharpening their skills against the best. While I didn't think it would be this bad I am surprised so many people picked the Rockets. Harden is always just "eh" in the playoffs. Howard is very good again but not Shaq or Hakeem. They are just overwhelmed. 

Unexpected awesomeness from the Grizzle. Take it from em...

Damn Lebron, screwing my Bulls. I'm hopeful still. 

Is there a better winner at life than Paul Pierce?

I think a lot of people (such as myself) picked the Rockets because they though the Clippers were a group of whiny losers. I still think that, but they look far more poised and polished. I never thought there would be a day i would dislike the Rockets more than the Clippers but that day may be here. They are also whiny losers.

This 2nd round has been exponentially better than the first. Rose and Pierce game winners were lovely. But let's review the topic at hand: how utterly absurd it was that Cleveland got a free timeout during that replay situation. SIMPLE rule change: during replays, teams and coaches are not allowed to huddle. Problem solved. Not that it mattered, as LeBron overruled Blatt anyways. Or how about this "controversial" idea: no replays at all? Think about it...

-- Edited by WallyWorld on Monday 11th of May 2015 10:01:47 AM

#RIPFlip

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

What do you even say about the Rockets? Goodness. Just a joke. I really do think the Spurs sharpened the Clippers too much for the Rockets. They are a good regular season team but the Clippers have another playoff gear from so many years of sharpening their skills against the best. While I didn't think it would be this bad I am surprised so many people picked the Rockets. Harden is always just "eh" in the playoffs. Howard is very good again but not Shaq or Hakeem. They are just overwhelmed.

Unexpected awesomeness from the Grizzle. Take it from em...

Damn Lebron, screwing my Bulls. I'm hopeful still.

Is there a better winner at life than Paul Pierce?

All of this.  I do agree that the Clippers entered this series better equipped to win because of their dogfight with the Spurs. The counter-argument is that Houston should have been healthier, fresher, and more prepared than LAC, but man this Houston team is mentally weak.  Maybe that's just a product of your "leaders" being guys like Dwight Howard and Jim Harden. I don't know, but it's not good. 

Grizzle are going to win the NBA title this year.  You heard it here first (and probably last).

The Bulls need a healthy Pau.  What is Noah's injury or whatever? People keep saying he's playing at 50% or whatever, but is there an actual injury or is it just a general statement?  Cleveland isn't really that good.  Chicago really could be up 3-1, it sucks that they aren't. LeBron can't hit a jumper (unless it's a game winner) to save his life.  Is Mike Dumbleavy actually kind of good?  (side note: is Autism Rivers?)  Jim Butler continues to impress. D. Rose has looked awesome!! 

PP when asked if he called bank by that dickrider Chris Broussard, "I called GAME".  Stud.

The Grizzle/Warriors game was my favorite of the weekend.  Conley aka The Silent Assassin.  Z-Bo doing Z-Bo things.  Marc Gasol being quietly awesome.  Trick or Treat Tony The Grindfather First Team All D Allen.  The Grindhouse absolutely rocking.  Golden State looking completely rattled.  College Wolf and I agreed a few weeks ago if Memphis makes the NBA Finals we are road tripping there for a game.  It could happen.  I have faith.  "Live by the jumper, die by the jumper" - Chuck Barkley voice.

Date:

Dammit Grizzle, right after I bet +1200 on you to win the title. I still think the Grizzle win at least one more game.

Is anyone watching this Hawks/Wizards series? The Hawks are so boring and uninspiring. They are like a rich man's Nets as far as body language and watchability and competitiveness. Sucks Wall is out; Wiz would definitely be up at least 3-1 if he wasn't.

Bulls/Cavs Game 5 tonight. I'll take my chances on the Bulls at 2:1 odds to win. I say whoever wins this series plays whoever wins the Warriors/Grizzle series in The Finals. I threw down on Bulls +1200 to win the title yesterday too.

Will Clips close out the Rockets tonight? Shiiiat, probably I guess. Our guy Brewer has been pretty quiet overall. The Rockets just don't play good enough defense to deserve to win these games.

Date:

You know the Warriors were due to get hot.

Cavs made me think the Bulls wont close this thing out. I really hope they do.

More Houston collapsing. I don't think they force a game 6. Tonight they roll over.

The Eastern Conference is tragic. They really need to consider having the playoffs be just the top 16 teams.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Has Blake Griffin been the Playoff MVP so far??

Date:

Blake or CP3 probably. I'd say Blake.

Date:

Damn you Cavs!!!!!!!! But fingers crossed for 4 game 7's. We've got a shot, here.....

Any updated or revised title picks? No damn clue, but I think the Warriors might do it. If Memphis gets them, the Clippers just may have a real shot which would be a huge plot twist to the season.

Injuries suck.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Atlanta vs Memphis!

Date:

Injuries are the worst. With Pek, Rubio, and Bennett, the Wolves EASILY beat all of these teams confuse

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

I still don't think Doc Rivers junior can save the Clippers bench, I don't think they can get past the Warriors or Grizz due to their crappy bench. Plus Blake doesn't like to play vs. Z-Bo.

Wizard's with no Wall doesn't scare me. Atlanta hasn't looked as good as they did when they were on the tear earlier this year. Something seems odd about them now. Chicago starters just play too many minutes to succeed in the playoffs.

I am just interested to see a year where Phil, Pat, Pop or Carlisle isn't in and wins the finals.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Wiz Hawks. Sure, the East has a justifiable bad reputation but the last two games have had classic finishes. Paul Pierce had two killer "I've still got it" moments and both had epic buzzer endings. The two teams aren't as glitzy and glamorous as the western teams and the Cavs, but this is a series worth watching. Unlike the other 3 series', this is the only one that really could go either way. (CLE, LAC, GSW have too much momentum for the opponents to stand a chance).

#RIPFlip

Date:

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us