Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Playoffs Round 2! FIGHT!

Date:
RE: Playoffs Round 2! FIGHT!

Goaty for the win!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Now there's the Clippers I know and love!!1 What an epic collapse.

#RIPFlip

Date:

That 4th quarter last night! Such a collapse of epic proportions. I've never seen Doc Rivers and Chris Paul so quiet! The whole stadium was just in a state of disbelief. Meanwhile, Brewer and boys were everywhere. Harden on the bench the whole time. 40-15 in the 4th quarter. You can't make it up. Man, that was awesome.

Date:

I went to bed thinking it wasn't worth it. Checked the score before nodding off luckily and caught it. The odds just went in J Smooves favor. He really is an insufferable chucker, he made the "no no no no...yes" shots in classic Barea fashion. The Clippers totally rested on their laurels, didn't even put what felt like a lick of effort on either end to get back. That said, I'd be surprised if they lost game 7.

#RIPFlip

Date:

My 10 favorite things about that Rockets comeback last night:

1. COREY BREWER doing COREY BREWER things, in an epic elimination game comeback in the conference semis!
2. McHale keeping Harden on the bench for the whole 4th quarter...And it WORKING. So well. That was risky, but also intuitive and smart.
3. Doc Rivers shutting the f up for a full quarter of playoff basketball.
4. Chris Paul shutting the f up for a full quarter of basketball.
5. Balmer shots in the stands. I really like that guy, but he is still funny, even when he's not trying to be.
6. I bet Rockets +1600 to win the conference in January, and also Rockets to win this series +175 after Game 1, which I had forgotten about until today.
7. Jason Terry's gigantic block on Chris Paul's jumper. Seriously, how did he do that?!?
8. Twitter. Actually, this should be in the Top 5. I couldn't stop reading the last hour of my twitter feed when I checked it after the game ended. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was just stunned. Even Chandler Parsons was on there talking about what a comeback by the Rockets.
9. Just the way that the unpredictable happened. I mean that game was OVER. The series was done, the Rockets hearts were ripped out, the Clippers were thinking about Golden State. Blake and Chris Paul were such heroes. Until they turned into such chokers. Crazy.
10. The eerie silence/awkwardness in the stadium the last few minutes of the game. It just SEEMED so weird in there. I bet being there live was such a trippy emotional experience.

-- Edited by BonK on Friday 15th of May 2015 04:42:20 PM

Date:

Speaking of Ballmer, Doogie tweeted recently he wanted to buy the Wolves and move them to Seattle.

#RIPFlip

«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us