Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Conference Finals

Date:
Conference Finals

Wow. I really thought the Clippers were going to pull this thing off and make the conference finals. What an unreal collapse. The Rockets were the 9th team to come back from 3-1 I thought I heard at the end. 

The Clippers confirmed just about every negative stereotype uttered at them: entitled losers, rest on laurels, whiners, and that a coaching/POBO combo is a bad look unless you are Popovich and have RC Buford behind you. I don't feel sorry for them. That collapse the other night was something fierce.

Good for McHale. Not a good tactician, but a good coaching leader. I loved him hailing the crowd as he walked off the floor. 

#RIPFlip

Date:

Warriors vs Hawks in the Finals. Not what I would have predicted at the beginning of the year.....

Date:

Top 2 seeds in each conference make the finals. Didn't think that would happen this year.

I am glad Corey Brewer is having a good time and can keep bringing joy to others in these playoffs. I too loved watching McHale walk off the floor with his arms in the air!

Date:

Yes, watching McHale walk off the floor with a big smile and fists raised was stellar. I was looking for pics of it to add to my Brewer pics in the other post, but couldn't find any. Happy for those guys. And it's always fun to see the unpredictable happen. The way Doc spun the loss "we wanted it too much" in the post-game is a perfect example of why I am so sick of Doc and his hyperbole.

Call me crazy, but I think if an upset occurs the Rockets have a better chance than the Hawks. After following their 1st 2 rounds, I have concluded that the Hawks are mostly garbage. The Rockets would definitely beat them in a series, IMO.

I also find it pretty surprising how little NBA head coaching experience the final 4 coaches have. 2 rookie coaches, and 2 guys who have been there a few years. And Budingersdad at ATL is the only guy who had any assistant coaching experience at all. 

Cavs in 6.
Warriors in 6.

-- Edited by BonK on Monday 18th of May 2015 12:28:51 PM

Date:

hahaha Budingersdad.

Cavs in 5
Warriors in 5

#RIPFlip

Date:

F uck the Clippers. What a waste. However, I am compelled to watch any team the Dancing Bear is on. I hope Glen Davis is on the Wolves next season.

Hawks in 6
Warriors in 6

Warriors in 4 over Hawks.

Can't wait for the Rockets to reload with Rubio in the back court next season no furious disbelief no furious . Rubio for Pat Beverley and Brewer, just wait for it. furiousfuriousfurious

I bring nothing but hate to this board. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

God I cannot stand how the media just strokes Lebron's dyck every second. I hope they get swept. Atlanta was trash. The Bulls played like relative trash. Get a real playoff system.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Atlanta WAS trash. Worst 60 win team ever? I say so. Worst one that I have ever seen, at least. No doubt the Bulls would've beat them. If Wall was healthy the Wiz would've beat them. I believe that any of the top 6 seeds in the West definitely would've beat the Squawks, and maybe Dallas too.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us