Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 2015 NBA Finals

Date:
RE: 2015 NBA Finals

Also, Delly ended up in the hospital last night due to exhaustion, cramping, dehydration. He is just being discharged now over 12 hours later. What a legend.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Reality dun hit the Warriors. Love it. Ya'll know I been bitching about their easy ass road to the finals. Even now, they'd be down 3-0 if Love was playing.

Still, not sure they can keep it up. They are running on fumes man. The Warriors started to figure them out in the 4th quarter. Lee in for Bogut is great for them because Bogut is trash and washed up other than above average defensive. Even then, MozGod is a top ten center in these playoffs and can't be stopped by garbage Bogut or Green (strangely, Green did a LOT better on Dwight Coward than MozGod). Hopefully it goes 7 games and then everyone passes out from exhaustion at halftime of game 7 so nobody wins.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Also, there is no way a team transforms to 2008 Celtics defense without very, very good coaching. Either Blatt or his assistants (Lue?) are doing a fantastic job. However, they could still learn a lot from the coaching mastermind Flip Saunders. He has accomplished more as a coach than Blatt, Lue, and Kerr could ever dream of accomplishing. So I'm glad Flip won't go outside of the box to look at an assistant like Lue or Messina or anyone. It would make me and Glen really uncomfortable.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Yep, Blatt is underrated. He has to get at least a little credit for their D and mental fortitude.

Dellavedova is _____, and whatever superlative you use to fill in the blank, it wasn't enough.

Warriors are favored for Game #4 and still slightly favored in the series. But I'm switching up. Dellavedova, LeBron's leadership and maturity, the tenacious and stifling D, and the paint domination has won me over.

Date:

Flip said that as he travels the country now, he actually is finding people cheering for LeBron and the Cavs...as opposed to when LeBron was a Heat. (That sentence proves how stupid that team name is.)

Date:

Hahahahaha so awesome that Tristan Thompson is OWNING with K-Love out. And it's awesome that Love doesn't get to play in the NBA Finals lololol.

Makes me happy.

Date:

Bonk, you rode the emotion of recency bias by switching up. GS in six still. Unfortunately. Maybe (hopefully) in 7. The Cavs can't sustain that level of play, like they showed last night. They can certainly play better, but they are now going back to GS. The Warriors are too deep and too healthy. I'm hoping for a random JR Smith 30 point game. That might get them another win.

CW, it's awesome to see Tristan Thompson play so well. I like it. The Cavs would be fools to max him or give him anything close to it. They need MozGod much more and those two are lane clogging detriments to Kyrie and Lebron. Love complements Kyrie and Lebron so well I can't imagine them not choosing Love over Tristan. Thompson could go to a team like Memphis to replace an aging ZBo, though. I like that fit.

Andre Igoudala is the clear MVP.

Date:

Will LeBron be the second player ever (Logo) to get Finals MVP in a losing effort? Curry hasn't been the guy, though that may change at home. Agree Iggy as of today.

#RIPFlip

Date:

I am an idiot. I know that people always overreact to the most recent game in a series. I know that one must take a much bigger picture approach. I know that each game of the series takes on a life of it's own. I know that it is a marathon and not a sprint. I know that the best team almost ALWAYS wins a 7 game series. I know all of that and I have seen all of that time and time again and I have usually used that knowledge to make successful bets as a whole.

And in this series I just gave in. I knew it was a risk. But I also felt like not reacting to what you saw in 3 games was ignorant. But yes, I am an idiot. Even though I picked Warriors in 7 and thought teams home teams would split each of the 1st 4 games, and bet on Warriors in 6 and Warriors in 7 for the series, I have managed to piss away relatively big money 3 games in a row now. It's basically like I threw out all of the gambling rules I know to follow and let my emotions get in the way, so of course I'm getting owned. And I already bet Cavs +8.5 in Game 5, sigh (hoping this is a reverse jinx, but by typing this maybe I will reverse the reverse, and on and on...).

BUT I still think a few things are in the Cavs favor: Shump and that idiot JR can't play any worse, a few days of rest should do Cavs a lot of good, LBJ still hasn't had a good shooting night, if Warriors stay with the same gimmicky starting lineup again the Cavs should be able to counter it better and completely dominate the paint, the refs seem to go back & forth and seemed to be pro-Golden State last night, The Warriors are still relatively young, inexperienced, and finesse. And "ya live by the jumper, ya die by the jumper" - Chuck Barkley voice. So I think this series goes 7.

I bet Curry would get MVP if it ended today. But I don't agree with it. What are your guys' thoughts on the idea of LeBron getting MVP if they lose 3-4 and he averages like 35-12-9? I guess I am against it, although he truly is the most valuable in this series without a doubt.

Date:

Did you guys listen to the LeBron post game presser. He had a somewhat odd attitude during it. "It is just basketball" and approx ~ "It is just the GS Warriors, not like the battle against the Celtics". He had this whole, it isn't that big a deal attitude.

Date:

Pants wrote:

Did you guys listen to the LeBron post game presser. He had a somewhat odd attitude during it. "It is just basketball" and approx ~ "It is just the GS Warriors, not like the battle against the Celtics". He had this whole, it isn't that big a deal attitude.

I did, and I was also baffled by it and thought the same thing that you did.  After Games 1-3, it meant "everything" and now "its just basketball"?!? 

Date:

LeBron4MVP

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us