Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: DeMarcus Cousins trade

Date:
DeMarcus Cousins trade

So George Karl wants to trade DeMarcus. Can the Knicks PLEASE get in on this action?

Date:

Hahahaha.

We can only hope they get into a bidding war with the Lakers.

Date:

The Knicks? No way. Enjoy not being the most incompetent franchise out there and watch the Kings and Knicks destroy themselves. I can't wait to see who New York picks. It will be either Porzingis or some guy slotted to go 15-20 that Jackson picks as his way of "outsmarting" everyone. They don't deserve Boogie. Neither does Vanadive.

Maybe the Wolves can get him for Shabazz and Lorenzo Brown

#RIPFlip

Date:

Now it's ****ing George Karl pushing Boogie out. Demarcus tweeted out a snake in the grass image, so he ain't happy. That org is a joke. Worse than the Wolves, we said that at the beginning of last year. My only hope for that organization is for Derrick Williams to get traded to the Spurs. I've always have tremendous pity for that dude. He is so bad and not smart at basketball.

Hopefully the Lakers don't get him. I'd prefer Boogie go to the Celtics or something.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Now you can sorta/kinda see why Flip wasn't too keen on bringing on Karl. Big egos and probably a lot behind the scenes that isn't good about the guy. Wouldn't want Karl to be pushing Bennett or Payne out the door, for example.

#RIPFlip

Date:

I say the Knicks because I don't want him going to the Lakers. Sounds like the Kings ownership just put their foot down though. What a gong show.

-- Edited by Pants on Tuesday 23rd of June 2015 03:30:38 PM

Date:

You know there are some real clown shows out there when Glen and Flip look like they are running a competent, forward-thinking organization by comparison. If Flip starts letting his players shoot 3's, the apocalypse may be upon us.

#RIPFlip

Date:

What are the odds of the Kings drafting, Satnam Singh to replace Boogie?

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

So K. Chub opted out, Lamarcus is probably leaving Portland, and Boogie may get traded....

Totally hypothetical, but I'm curious on people's takes on this: How would you rank Love/Aldridge/Cousins for desirability. Like if your team could get one or two of those guys, how would you rank them.

Am I crazy for saying I would take Love 3rd? Cuz I would. I also think I'd take Boogie 1st.

Oh, Marc Gasol is a FA too, let's throw him in there. Is he automatically 4th on this list? Is D'Andre automatically 5th?

I just might put Gasol 3rd. I'd still have Love ahead of Jordan though.

1. Cousins
2. Aldridge
3. Gasol
4. Love
5. Jordan

Date:

Well, I am in love with one Spanish player, so why not...

1. Gasol
2. Cousins
3. LA
4. Kevy Ljubezen
5. Jordan

Date:

Cousins, Gasol, Draymond, Love, Aldridge, Jordan

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us