Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: K Love

Date:
K Love

Kevin Love has announced that he is turning down his player option and entering free agency!  The Wolves got Wiggins for basically free.  BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

What's K. Love gonna do next?  I find this all hilarious. He truly cares more about touches and personal accolades than winning and team success. I bet he goes to LA or Boston, a **** team with a strong market where he can try to be the main guy.  Good luck chump.

Date:

Given the injury he was always going to make the play for the long term contract. I really hope he goes to Boston. That'd be a great piece of narrative.

Date:

Nothing to see here. He willl go back to Cleveland. Not a fun answer but that is my answer. I hope his new contract includes an allowance for a new hand mirror he can hold in front of himself while on the court.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Lakers or Portland is my guess.

Date:

I hope he goes to the Lakers to ruin that organization next.

I bet he ends up in Portland though, especially if/when LMA leaves.

Date:

Cleveland man. Easy.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

I was just gonna make a post about how I don't think he will go back to Cleveland (he's not going to Portland either), but then I saw this:

twitter.com/JensenClan88/status/615330787366297600/photo/1

So who knows.

Date:

There was a note in today's insider rumor mill saying that Love is expected to take the full max from Cleveland. I guess he didn't feel like going full on villain. Good for East/West balance. Bad for narrative.

I'm not sure what to make of Portlands GM saying the Aldridge thing is a rumor. Time will tell. I really don't want the Lakers to back into another established player that easily.

Date:

How has no one brought up the K. Love nudes on here yet?

Date:

BonK wrote:

How has no one brought up the K. Love nudes on here yet?

Gross. Ish. No posting them please. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

wzakcleveland.hellobeautiful.com/3662217/kevin-love-covers-espn-magazine-body-issue-nude-photos/

espn.go.com/video/clip

Discuss

Date:

BonK wrote:

wzakcleveland.hellobeautiful.com/3662217/kevin-love-covers-espn-magazine-body-issue-nude-photos/

espn.go.com/video/clip

Discuss

Nope. Not clicking it because it's probably naked ass Kevin Love. Good for him, more attention for the attention whore. 

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us