Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Date:
2015 Offseason Player movement

So the Blazers are apparently being broken up. Send em to the East.

Batum -> Charlotte

LaMarcus leaving via FA? That really surprises me. It'd be pretty badass if Cleveland could pull off a Love/LaMarcus sign and trade. Love is poison, he can glut up a the Western salary cap all he wants.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13145694/portland-trail-blazers-growing-belief-forward-lamarcus-aldridge-leave-team-free-agency

Date:

This is a good comprehensive list of all the Unrestricted and Restricted Free Agents: www.sbnation.com/a/nba-free-agents-2015

I'd take Dan Green. And Dragic. Brook Lopez? Pass. Greg Monroe? I don't really know him, but probably pass. How good is Milsap? How much does D. Wade have left? Could Wes Mathews be on the move, is Portland totally blowing it up? How valuable are Monta Eliis, Thad Young, Roy Hibbert these days?

Should be an interesting off-season.

I just saw that the Grizz traded Luke Ridnour for Matt Barnes.

Date:

Draymond Green to play next to Towns. That's not happening, but would be nice.

I hope Aldridge goes to the Knicks or something. Go East my dude. Get OUT of the West so the Wolves can compete! Danny Green should leave the Spurs and weaken them. Dragic should stay in Miami.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

LaMarcus A appears to be saying that leaving bit was a rumor. I'm sure some agent had an agenda for stirring that up. Quite possible his own agent.

Date:

Ridnour traded 4 times in a week because he has a nicely sized non-guaranteed deal. That ties him with Q-Rich most in a season all time. If Luke doesn't own this by himself by the end of the season it'll disappoint me.

Date:

Another full-circle/destiny IDEA: Ridnour and a couple of ****ty picks back to the Wolves for Bennett. Clear up room. Maybe even keep Luke. I always liked him.

#RIPFlip

Date:

Remember when Luke started at SHOOTING GUARD for most of a season, and was actually one of our few bright spots? You can't even make it up. KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN.

OH, sorry Daddy, I'm doing it again.

Date:

BonK wrote:

Remember when Luke started at SHOOTING GUARD for most of a season, and was actually one of our few bright spots? You can't even make it up. KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN.

OH, sorry Daddy, I'm doing it again.

Now THERE is a man who defies all positional categorization! Kobe, Metta World Panda, Chris Paul, he guards em all and locks em all up. Bring him back. WW, great idea. Bennett to Toronto is good for them and Luke can finish his career with post-game partying at Chino Latinos (I don't know, I haven't lived there for 5 years). 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Love the Luke chatter.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/13174502/deandre-jordan-seeking-four-year-deal-opt-clause-sources

Jordan wants a bigger role in the offense and is tired of being a third wheel behind Chris Paul and Blake Griffin

DeAndre, DeAndre, DeAndre. He is in a perfect situation to excel but he wants to be THE MAN. 

Date:

Pants wrote:

Love the Luke chatter.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/13174502/deandre-jordan-seeking-four-year-deal-opt-clause-sources

Jordan wants a bigger role in the offense and is tired of being a third wheel behind Chris Paul and Blake Griffin

DeAndre, DeAndre, DeAndre. He is in a perfect situation to excel but he wants to be THE MAN. 

Ha, good luck. I don't really put much into them reports though. Half of this sh it is just pulled out of agents' asses. Jordan knows he can't score for sh it. I hope he does go to Dallas. Dallas remains beatable for the Wolves 2-3 years from now as do the Clippers then. I also hope Aldridge either stays in Portland or goes to someone dumb like the Lakers. That helps the Wolves playoff chances as well. 

Date:

How high is D'Andre Jordan?! He is turrrrrible at offense. What a preposterous statement. CP3 and Blake make him so much better, otherwise he is Biyombo West (not really, but not THAT much different either).

For some reason I want Aldridge to go to the Spurs. They will stay good anyway, might as well watch the Blazers and Mavs fizzle and Lakers keep sucking.

Did you guys read Zach Lowe's article on Grantland today (about the high salary cap and free agent frenzy for the next 3 years)? Doesn't it seem like all of this new free agent money in the next couple years is really bad timing for the Wolves, since all of our guys are on affordable rookie contracts anyways? Like bad teams can easily catch up to us just by throwing tons of money at good dudes? Actually, maybe it doesn't hurt us cuz we can have a bunch of studs on rookie deals PLUS still have a lot of money to throw at free agents? I honestly don't know, I thought the former but now can maybe see the latter. Any opinions?

Date:

Ha I like DFS's DeAndre contract as poison pill to Mavs idea.

Paul Millsap met with the Orlando Magic at 12:01 Wednesday morning and was offered a maximum four-year, $80 million deal, according to league sources.

Whew. Seems like Millsap is one of those guys you love until you are paying him $20mm then you see his issues.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us