Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Date:
RE: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Q&A with Turbo. Stud.

www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25258371/qa-rockets-corey-brewer-talks-game-6-comeback-random-drug-test

Date:

This part of the year drags ass. The weather here in Dallas is about 110, baseball is the only sport and remains generally atrocious watching. No hoops news beyond "this player scored 80 points in a Boise Idaho celebrity game" or "this player blew his knee playing in some world game of sorts." At least last year this month was pretty much owned by the Wiggins/Love trade chatter. Can a Bennett trade be tied to some rookie contract moratorium? I need some hoops, though there is quietly only a little more than a month before training camps and what not start.

#RIPFlip

Date:

I think the schedule comes out on Friday. I know that's not much, but it's something. It will get me daydreaming of certain Wolves games, and College Wolf and I are also concocting an NBA road trip tradition beginning this winter.

Date:

Yes that is true! Good point! And I love that the NBA has become so theatric that they even have a Schedule Reveal show on NBA TV. Think of being a commentator on that special.

I really hope the Cavs game is on a Saturday again.

#RIPFlip

Date:

McGee to the Mavs! Get ready for some Shaqtin a Fools!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

«First  <  18 9 10 | Page of 10  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us