Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Date:
RE: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Interesting, not sure the Magic really care, I think they are fine, cap wise. They are letting Tobias go, right? I would too, based solely on his name. Ain't no black dude named Tobias a building block, that's real talk. I like the Magic's roster. I might bandwagon them. 

Aminu to the Blazers is good. Given his defensive versatility (see the Daddy's rants on "positions") and his 3 point accuracy in the playoffs, GM FatSax would have maxed him to go alongside my core of Josh Smith, Brewer, Stanley Johnson, and KG. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Fycking Spurs. Of course they are going to get Aldridge. Just got rid of Splitter's contract to the all of a sudden terrible Hawks. They are trading Milsap (and maybe Carroll?) for Splitter or what? Hell naw.

Now Aldridge will pay a smooth 30 minutes a game and still be droppin 20 and 10 at age 451when Wiggins is on his last legs at 32 from carrying the Wolves for a decade. GOD DAMN SPURS.

Oh well. At least I think the Blazers are getting worse as are the Mavs.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/13179802/mike-dunleavy-chicago-bulls-agree-three-year-15-million-deal

Dunleavy back to the Bulls on the Kahn cap killer special contract.

Date:

Thad Young agreement with Nets now done (four years, $50 million)

They never learn. Surprised they aren't maxing Dwayne Wade.

Date:

Yeah, Nets paying Brooke Lopez $20 mil a year and Thad Young $12 mil a year? Good luck!!

These contracts are crazy high, this is unprecedented! Milsap $20 mil a year, Dan Green $11 mil a year, Demarce Carroll to the Raptors $10 mil a year?, Aminu $8 mil a year, Middleton $14 mil a year, Ant Davis $28 mil a year, Dragic $18 mil a year!

Of all those, I think the 2 Nets signings are the worst ones! That is for now, until the Knicks start signing people.

I agree with you Pants about Milsap. It'll be real fun to see how this all shakes out. Next summer is going to be insane. Anyone think this new free agency landscape hurts or helps the Wolves (in reference to my post on the bottom of the previous page)?

Date:

Eh, Thad signing is fine. He is better than he was here. Played much better for them. Can't thrive on a ****ty team. I read on NetsDaily that there are injury clauses in the Lopez contract. Makes it a little less hilarious. That team is so stuck.

What are the Raptors up to? What's this DeMarre Carroll signing about?

Date:

$8mm for Aminu. Goodness. At least with Dan Green's deal he is staying with his team so the system change risk isn't there.

That $6mm for 1 year of Bennett is looking better by the day.

It is the 4 years on Thad that kills makes it a negative. Also with Millsap keep in mind that he is 30 right now. It is hard to imagine that the last two years aren't his best two years.

I like this timing for the Wolves. Keep the cap clean until Wiggins/Towns come into their own. Let being a contender be your selling point.

Date:

Rondo - I really hope he goes to the Kings. Another poison pill player. The only thing better would be the Lakers but they are too smart. He is at 2 year deal with team option on 2nd year only level.

Date:

Thad an Lopez are garbage defenders though. And neither of them can rebound either. I bet the Wolves make the playoffs sooner than the Nets do.

Wow, K. Love staying put in Cleveland. www.theplayerstribune.com/kevin-love-cavaliers-unfinished-business/

Date:

BonK wrote:

Thad an Lopez are garbage defenders though. And neither of them can rebound either. I bet the Wolves make the playoffs sooner than the Nets do.

Wow, K. Love staying put in Cleveland. www.theplayerstribune.com/kevin-love-cavaliers-unfinished-business/

Yea but EASTERN conference. The Nyets made it with a losing record. Is the East getting better? The already good teams, maybe. But I hope you're right. That team is garbage and has no upside. 

The Grizzle just got better as well. They got your boy Brandan Wright. Good pickup. 

Date:

Where will Kostas end up now

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Alexis Ajinca gets a 4 year Kahn special from New Orleans. When you have a 6 year vet who just went off for 6 and 5 playing less than 15 minutes a game you need to commit long term. I guess they are banking on him being the new Asik.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us