Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Date:
RE: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Hold the phone. The Ajinca deal looks like a slam dunk compared to 5/$25mm for Kyle Singler.

espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/6469/kyle-singler

Soak in those numbers. You can't replace that production with any medium level D-League guy? Is Singler quietly the best defensive player in the NBA?

Date:

Pants wrote:

Hold the phone. The Ajinca deal looks like a slam dunk compared to 5/$25mm for Kyle Singler.

espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/6469/kyle-singler

Soak in those numbers. You can't replace that production with any medium level D-League guy? Is Singler quietly the best defensive player in the NBA?

Bwahahahaha WHAT?!?!?!?!

Date:

So the 76ers are taking Stauskas, Carl Landry, Jason Thompson plus trading a couple of future picks and getting a 1st for what amounts to vapor. The point of this is for SacTo to make a multi player FA splash.

Adding Monta and Rondo to the Kings sounds like a lot of fun.

Date:

Here's your 2015-16 Kings lineup:
Rondo
Monta
Matt Barnes because of course
WCS
Boogie

What could possibly go wrong???

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

I can't think of a more reactionary NBA owner than Vivek, and that is saying something.

Man, Stauskas was just a rookie last year. And all of the guys they are going after...it reminds me of the way my one buddy puts together his fantasy teams. He doesn't think about the categories or how they mix together, he just wants the biggest names available.

Date:

I hope Boogie gets the hell out of there. Poor Vlade Divac has a mess on his hands.

David West is now looking at the Spurs and Warriors, because of course he is.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Vivek has a ways to go before he is on the Dolan and Prokhorov level. But yes as soon as that video came out of him telling the rest of the staff that Stauskas was the guy I think we all knew what he was.

Date:

Monta just turned down more money from Sacto to go to Indiana.

Date:

This **** is funny. Sacramento is a terrible franchise right now. I don't have any idea how they can turn it around. Also, Dallas may quickly end up rebuilding in a couple of days. I doubt Jordan goes there, just not a good look anymore. They should trade Dirk to start the rebuild. Maybe they can trade Dirk to Houston for Terrance Jones and/or Popalockandropitlow

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

This **** is funny. Sacramento is a terrible franchise right now. I don't have any idea how they can turn it around. Also, Dallas may quickly end up rebuilding in a couple of days. I doubt Jordan goes there, just not a good look anymore. They should trade Dirk to start the rebuild. Maybe they can trade Dirk to Houston for Terrance Jones and/or Popalockandropitlow

hahahaha

Portland and Dallas going down the tubes this offseason.  That's 2 playoff teams!

Amir Johnson got $12 million a year.  This offseason has been crazy so far (as far as $, and still loving the Lakers and Knicks getting spurned)! 

Date:

Mavs just got DJ and the got Wesley Matthews before that

-- Edited by cycosurgeon on Friday 3rd of July 2015 04:32:11 PM

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

cycosurgeon wrote:

Mavs just got DJ and the got Wesley Matthews before that

-- Edited by cycosurgeon on Friday 3rd of July 2015 04:32:11 PM

Ehh. The Mavs don't scare anyone. Isn't Chandler still a more impactful defender than Jordan? They upgraded Monta into Matthews. Dirk is another year older and he was terrible in the playoffs. Mediocrity. 

«First  <  1 2 3 4 510  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us