Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Date:
RE: 2015 Offseason Player movement

Goaty also left a better offer from the ****ty Kings to go back to the Rockets

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA The Kings! Bidding against NO ONE for Rondo?!?! All that cap space and no one good will sign with them?!?! Bwahhahahahaha lolololololol such epic fail!

Date:

LOL Knicks...

espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/13195800/forward-derrick-williams-reaches-two-year-agreement-new-york-knicks

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Talk about grasping at straws!

Date:

D-Will and Shved for the win!

At least the Knicks are doing better than the Lakers and Kings in Free Agency

Shved

Affalo

Carmelo

D-Will

Robin Lopez

HAHAHHAA

-- Edited by cycosurgeon on Saturday 4th of July 2015 02:39:53 AM

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

That is my favorite lineup in the league. Can't wait. League pass. That team is going to be terrible defensively. I seriously wish good things for Shved. I still think he should be Rubio's backup. He is awesome.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

College Wolf wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA The Kings! Bidding against NO ONE for Rondo?!?! All that cap space and no one good will sign with them?!?! Bwahhahahahaha lolololololol such epic fail!

Given the move they made leveraging the future for FA space this was a complete disaster. The amount of money for Rondo is complete irrelevant. They lost out on all the real players hand had to pay someone so Rondo gets $9m for 1 year to help rehab his reputation. Kings kick the can to next year when once again it will be Cousins and no one.

Date:

Rondo vs Karl, Let it Begin!! Round 1! Fight!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

The Lakers are trying to sneak into the playoffs with ancient Kobe, DAR, and a hodgepodge of guys including Brandon Bass and Roy Hibbert. I am so confused as to their plan, no wonder LMA went to San Antonio. I mean, besides the fact that is the best chance for him to win a championship.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

wolfenstein wrote:

The Lakers are trying to sneak into the playoffs with ancient Kobe, DAR, and a hodgepodge of guys including Brandon Bass and Roy Hibbert. I am so confused as to their plan, no wonder LMA went to San Antonio. I mean, besides the fact that is the best chance for him to win a championship.

Oh man, Sweet Lou Williams and now Brandon Bass? Why? I went on Silverscreenandroll.com just now after reading your post. Some of the fans there think that team is going to fight for the playoffs. What a mess of a team. The Knicks, Sixers, and Celtics (the other big market terrible teams) have clear plans, I think. The Lakers are just doing something random every other week. Why do they think Randle is some star already? Dude was drafted 7th (or close to it). He might turn into a high end role player or even a star, but he will not be good this year. he will be a rookie coming off a huge leg injury. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:
cycosurgeon wrote:

Mavs just got DJ and the got Wesley Matthews before that

-- Edited by cycosurgeon on Friday 3rd of July 2015 04:32:11 PM

Ehh. The Mavs don't scare anyone. Isn't Chandler still a more impactful defender than Jordan? They upgraded Monta into Matthews. Dirk is another year older and he was terrible in the playoffs. Mediocrity. 

Actually they upgraded Monta into a BROKEN Matthews...

Date:

Is it possible for the Wolves, sneaking into the playoffs?

1. Spurs
2. Golden State
3. Memphis
4. OKC
5. Houston
6. Clippers
7. Wolves?
8. New Orleans
9. Dallas
10. Phoenix
11. Utah
12. Denver
13. Portland
14. Sacramento
15. Lakers (their gonna be worst wing-defending team in the whole NBA, with a line-up of Russel-Kobe-Williams)

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 610  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us