Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Summer League 2015

Date:
RE: Summer League 2015

It seems like Othyus Jeffers is in the summer league every single year and he's 30 years old already. At this point he's not going to develop into anything. Why does he still get invites?

Date:

roundhouse wrote:

It seems like Othyus Jeffers is in the summer league every single year and he's 30 years old already. At this point he's not going to develop into anything. Why does he still get invites?

Jeffers is the sh it. Don't be hatin. Trade KG to make room for Jeffers, aka Tony Allen. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Wig's bro is on the summer league team. Huh.

#RIPFlip

Date:

WallyWorld wrote:

Ehh, yea I saw that today too. Unfortunately brothers usually come at the extremes. One is good, one is terrible. See Dragic brothers, Curry brothers, Holiday brothers, Milsap brothers, Griffin brothers, Thompson brothers, Plumlee brothers, Morris brothers, Landry brothers, Wilkins brothers, Teague brothers.

Outliers are the Gasols, Lopez brothers, Collins brothers (both garbage), Zellers (all trash), Grant brothers, Barry brothers, and sisters Brittney Griner and Chris Bosh. 

STATS DON'T LIE! Brothers are unlikely to both be successful. Cut him now! 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Splendid post. But you forgot the original case history: the Grant brothers!

What can we say about fathers and sons?

#RIPFlip

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:
WallyWorld wrote:

Ehh, yea I saw that today too. Unfortunately brothers usually come at the extremes. One is good, one is terrible. See Dragic brothers, Curry brothers, Holiday brothers, Milsap brothers, Griffin brothers, Thompson brothers, Plumlee brothers, Morris brothers, Landry brothers, Wilkins brothers, Teague brothers.

Outliers are the Gasols, Lopez brothers, Collins brothers (both garbage), Zellers (all trash), Grant brothers, Barry brothers, and sisters Brittney Griner and Chris Bosh. 

STATS DON'T LIE! Brothers are unlikely to both be successful. Cut him now! 

hahaha my dude went off.  Good stuff.  (Wally, he did mention the Grant's. You must've missed it after reading Lopez sisters and Collins brothers in a row - understandable.)

Date:

No doubt, Harvey Grant used to light it up in Orlando! I remember watching him play on WGN as a kid and then I was confused when I saw Horace Grant on the Bulls. I messed with Harvey first.

Father son pairings? That's another beast I ain't thought about before...

Date:

Yep. easy to get lost in all of those gems.

Father son pairings that jump to me: Hardaway, Ewing, Wiggins, Grant, Thompson, Curry, Stockton, Saunders

#RIPFlip

Date:

roundhouse wrote:

STUD.  Do dudes get paid to play summer league? 

Date:

Some things I noticed in SL so far.....

Pretty sure Jokafer leads the summer league in getting blocked so far.

Slo-Mo Anderson has been a scoring machine in Summer League.

Only great game Portis had was vs. Towns

All 3 of the first picks have been underwhelming with Russel being the worst of the bunch.

Both the Euro Lottery picks look very interesting so far.

Announcers in Twolves games seem to love Payne. They started calling him the Payne Train vs the Jazz.

Zach cut his finger on a Dunk in first game. Shot 12-37 during the 2 games he played.

Aaron Gordon found a shot during the offseason, looked like man playing children.

Mudiay has great vision and a beefcake on the drive.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

cycosurgeon wrote:

Some things I noticed in SL so far.....

Pretty sure Jokafer leads the summer league in getting blocked so far.

Slo-Mo Anderson has been a scoring machine in Summer League.

Only great game Portis had was vs. Towns

All 3 of the first picks have been underwhelming with Russel being the worst of the bunch.

Both the Euro Lottery picks look very interesting so far.

Announcers in Twolves games seem to love Payne. They started calling him the Payne Train vs the Jazz.

Zach cut his finger on a Dunk in first game. Shot 12-37 during the 2 games he played.

Aaron Gordon found a shot during the offseason, looked like man playing children.

Mudiay has great vision and a beefcake on the drive.

HAHAHAHA, What the f uck is that!? A "beefcake"? HAHAHA you got me screaming. 

Date:

I have seen a couple big men who went for blocks just bounce off of him when he drives to the basket.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us