Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Mock GM Fantasy Basketball League

Date:
RE: Mock GM Fantasy Basketball League

I'm pretty sure the scoring works like any normal fantasy league, you have the different stat categories like points rebounds assists etc.

For free agency there is a week moratorium period like real life. Everyone offers contracts and then after the week is over the player/automated agent will accept the best offer. I'm not sure how it works after that. I think if you offer a contract they'll wait like 3 days for any other offers and if there is none they'll accept your offer. Not entirely sure about that though. I think all the good players will get signed in the first week so it will just be leftovers at that point.

Date:

Wow some moron who has already controlled 3 teams just took control of the Kings and traded all their good players to his friend on the Jazz for nothing in return. I messaged the guy in charge of the site and he claims it's legit. I'm going to raze this league to the ground.

Date:

His reason for why the trade is legitimate is because they have different IP addresses. Cousins, McLemore, and Hezonja for Gordon Hayward. Lol.

Date:

Hey Roundhouse, has the site been down for you? Both times I checked yesterday and again today it says "Service Unavailable".

I still go an email saying I signed KJ McDaniels so the league must still be working but the site is just down? Just wanted to make sure it's down on your end too.

I see you made some more trades!

Date:

BonK wrote:

Hey Roundhouse, has the site been down for you? Both times I checked yesterday and again today it says "Service Unavailable".

I still go an email saying I signed KJ McDaniels so the league must still be working but the site is just down? Just wanted to make sure it's down on your end too.

I see you made some more trades!

Yea I'm getting the same thing. I got an email that I signed DAJ though. Stupid Bulls guy matched my offer on Jimmy Butler so now I need to find someone else to sign but their website doesn't work.

Date:

Actually I just tried it on my phone and the website works but it still doesn't work on my laptop.

Date:

Wow i don't have a single player on my roster that can play SF position. I guess I should have left Wiggins out of our megadeal lol.

Date:

I'll trade your KG for Wiggins come on you know you want to. biggrin

Date:

Yesssss it's working again now.

Why on earth did you make that Ariza/Batum trade? Lol

Date:

BonK wrote:

Yesssss it's working again now.

Why on earth did you make that Ariza/Batum trade? Lol

So I could max out on cap space. It's the only way to get talent after I traded you my entire team. I already signed DAJ and I'm about to get Draymond Green, Reggie Jackson, and Danny Green. Pissed I missed out on Kawhi Leonard, I hadn't been on the site in a couple of weeks and didn't know free agency started. Of course that stupid Jazz cheater guy got him.

Date:

That's awesome, good for you. If you need a piece or two just propose me a trade and I'll accept.

I'm way over the cap already so I'm just trying to sign as many guys as possible and worry about it later.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us