Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: The Last Ship

Date:
The Last Ship

Wow that last episode leaves a bad taste in the mouth. No one would keep following such an idealistic idiot captain that made that terrible decision regarding Dr. Scott. They would mutiny and install someone else as their new leader. He's clearly not fit to lead. At least Dr. Scott has got the balls to do the things that need to be done, like killing Niels. Yes technically she murdered him, but he is the biggest mass murderer in history, killing over 5 billion people. His death directly leads to the scientific breakthrough that will save the rest of the human population. When the whole thing is over, she'll be remembered as one the greatest heroes in the history of mankind and the stupid captain wants to put her on trial for the murder of the guy that nearly caused human extinction. Lol. Oh yea, did I mention the world is in complete anarchy, there are no working governments, so technically laws don't even apply to anyone?

This is about the worst direction they could have gone with the plot. The military propoganda in this show has always teetered on the edge of being overbearing, but this just goes too far. This was clearly only done to show how the US military always does the "right thing", even when it's unpopular. Haha, that's good for a laugh. I might have to quit watching depending on how this pans out.

-- Edited by roundhouse on Monday 17th of August 2015 11:43:17 PM

Date:

Yeah, that was sooooo groan inducingly terrible. I can't believe they were trying to go that route with Dr. Scott. It's really just sad because the show is actually pretty solid, and I thought was getting rather good up to this point.

Also a good point about there being no working governments and complete anarchy. And he's going to try to punish her for that? It's just sooooo stupid. Who would believe that things would ever go down like that if it somehow happened in real life? Not me, that's for sure.

What an utter and epic FAIL.

Date:

Derp. Sub sank. Did anyone NOT know that was going to happen lol?

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us