Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Fear The Walking Dead"

Date:
"Fear The Walking Dead"

I thought the first episode was decent enough, although not great. The characters are kinda blah overall, and it could have used more action. But it was a slow burn build, and I'm fine with that. I've heard good things about the short 6 episode season, so I'll keep watching.  

Thinking back though, it reminded me of how totally awesome TWD first episode was.  And that first season was just epic great TV.  I can't imagine this will be on that level, but it could still be ok and worth the time.

Date:

Yep. Pretty good and I like that they are slowly showing the world crumble instead of almost a cold start to the first one with Rick in the hospital. 6 episodes is a great lead in to the next season of the main show. Good stuff and I am glad they did it. Also a few interesting trailers for some other upcoming AMC shows too in the breaks.

#RIPFlip

Date:

WallyWorld wrote:

Yep. Pretty good and I like that they are slowly showing the world crumble instead of almost a cold start to the first one with Rick in the hospital. 6 episodes is a great lead in to the next season of the main show. Good stuff and I am glad they did it. Also a few interesting trailers for some other upcoming AMC shows too in the breaks.

Yep yep, agreed with you all around!

Date:

Solid second episode, I can't really complain about any of it.

It's funny that the dorky nerd has the most common sense of anyone that's been shown on the show so far, lol.

Date:

haha yeah that's true. Kind of a bummer after only two episodes we have to wait two weeks. Will more than likely forget everything by then (not that much has really happened I suppose).

#RIPFlip

Date:

Yeah ok, I finally gave up. I don't care what happens next, or ever.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us