Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: NBA Kickoff - Free League Pass Week

Date:
NBA Kickoff - Free League Pass Week

I watched so much NBA last night... some thoughts:

- Derrick Williams. His blonde tipped braids are ridiculous. The fact that he led New York is scoring was ridiculous. The fact that they killed the Bucks in Milwaukee was ridiculous. Ridiculous all around.  I can't wait for him to go 1 for 7 with 1 rebound and 3 turnovers in his next game.

- Hedonza or whatever his name is (Orlando rookie) is way fun to watch. Orlando is a pretty fun team to watch in general. Athleticism, youth, and tough D. I thought they were going to beat Washington, but then Wall went into 1st-Team All NBA Contender Mode.  #stud

- How could anyone like the Nets? They are the biggest group of anonymous boring NBA players. Too bad their court and announcing team is so good.

- The Bulls offense is open with Freddy in the house! Not their D. Should be interesting. I made a 18:1 bet for Hoiberg Coach of the Year earlier this week (and 20:1 for Gentry...not off to a good start).

- Man I had so many more things but now I'm drawing blanks. Memphis and Houston were diseased. Indy looks kinda good to me. Orlando is fun. Charlotte is gonna be terrible (fun to watch Big Al put on a low post clinic in the 1st though). Detroit looks kinda good. Dallas whupped the Suns in Phoenix?! The Kings looked alright. Portland looked way better than I expected. There were a lot of surprise blowouts. I had 3 parlays and a teaser going and lost them all. Free League Pass Week is amazing. And also a good reminder of why I don't let myself buy it. Less about the money and more about the addiction control.

Date:

Jeremy Lin's Mohawk, Derrick Williams' Frosted Tip Mini Dreds, Myles Turner's Whateveryoucallthat!

Date:

How could you forget Vujacic being back in the league for Phil Jackson (of course) and starting!!!

#RIPFlip

Date:

The starting guards for the 2 New York teams: Washed Jose Calderon, Washed Sasha Yousabitch, Wayne Ellington, and Shane Larkin!!

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us