Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: NBA season thread

Date:
RE: NBA season thread

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Where to start, where to start. How about I just go in on a few teams.

Spurs - Leonard is going IN. I watched two games and then looked at his stats this season. Yea. Curry and the Warriors should be worried about the Spurs. Leonard is a PROBLEM and that Spurs D is NICE. Aldridge looks terrible on offense still, though.

Thunder are nice, just trying to gel and get healthy. I got them as the two seed. They'll destroy anyone in the playoffs other than the Spurs and Warriors (stupid statement, it's too early for that kind of talk).

The Lakers are the most hilarious team. Kobe is absolute trash and I don't care. Never liked his game. Only difference between him and AI was his size. Kobe was never a great basketball mind. He was just amazingly skilled and athletic. He was always a moron and played terrible team ball and took dumb shots. Now that he is bad it's obvious.

Perhaps I'm an idiot, but the Rockets are DONE. Not making the playoffs. They won't recover. Howard is a shell of himself and Harden didn't get better. The role players are not cohesive and Lawson is a wrap. That is an extra spot for the Wolves! (or another better team probably, maybe Phoenix).

Yea right Deron Wiliams. Now you're good again? Fyck that guy.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Good Zaza article

www.sbnation.com/2015/12/2/9837458/zaza-pachulia-mavericks-bucks-breakdown-stats

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Oh man, I check out Lakers box scores just to see Kobe's line. I think he was something like 2 for 15 last night!?!? It is so hilarious. he loves it, too. Just doesn't care. Can you imagine how the media would destroy any other player that trash on the court? Overrated dude. Always has been.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

I don t know if you remember, but in preseason I was mentioning Boban Marjanovic to be interesting signing for Spurs this season... Well, he just destroyed Okafor last night... And few days ago, he destroyed rim and show some of his passing talent... 

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Boban-Marjanovic-ruins-rim-delays-game-with-dunk-6680163.php

I am also surprised to see Nikola Jokic doing so great in his first season in NBA... He was great here too, but I wasn't expecting for his game to translate to NBA so easily. And since this is the case, You can expect much more out from him... 

Regarding Hezonja (not Hedzonja), he is great soother, but he might just be too big on ego to be long term prospect for about anyone... But this is just me thinking...

Date:

The 69'ers suckfest kingdom is in decline....

" How Sam Hinkie, who is in his third year as a first-time GM, fits into the equation going forward is unclear. Hinkie should still have some input, but he’s not calling the shots anymore. A Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famer with his reputation/legacy on the line, Colangelo doesn’t accept a job like this to take orders from somebody else. “It’s clear (Hinkie) has, for all intents and purposes, been fired,” said the second source, comparing it to when Ed Snider hired Rod Thorn as team president in August 2010 and put Thorn in charge of then-GM Ed Stefanski.
– via The Intelligencer"

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

cycosurgeon wrote:

The 69'ers suckfest kingdom is in decline....

" How Sam Hinkie, who is in his third year as a first-time GM, fits into the equation going forward is unclear. Hinkie should still have some input, but he’s not calling the shots anymore. A Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famer with his reputation/legacy on the line, Colangelo doesn’t accept a job like this to take orders from somebody else. “It’s clear (Hinkie) has, for all intents and purposes, been fired,” said the second source, comparing it to when Ed Snider hired Rod Thorn as team president in August 2010 and put Thorn in charge of then-GM Ed Stefanski.
– via The Intelligencer"

Wow. So interesting. "But, but what about Nerlen's WS/48 or his steal %?" - Cry the stats nerds defending Hinkie. Fyck em, it's ugly and terrible basketball. Win games, field competitive teams. 

Speaking of tanking HAHA I LOVE THAT THE ROCKETS ARE A MIDDLE OF THE ROAD TEAM! Coward is officially a role player. The offensive minded Lopez worked his as$ yesterday, I watched a quarter of it and it was glorious. Nobody on that team is dangerous anymore. They do, however, have good trade chips. I expect them to be active. I hope they get swept as a 7th seed or something. 

I am officially off the Warriors. Too good. No fun to watch them anymore. Fyck em. There is NO suspense watching them. Side note, they are amazingly healthy. A short term injury to Barnes and Bogut here and there is all. Did they steal the Phoenix training staff? 

I'm still on the Kings bandwagon. I'm moving to the Bay Area in the summer and so they are now in my top five favorite teams, unfortunately booting the Celtics for the time being (Wolves, Hornets, Thunder, Kings, and the Bucks). They are making the playoffs (only to be swept, but whatever). 

Date:

Moving to the bay area? NICE dude. That is cool. Congrats. I would imagine that it quite a different vibe from Charlotte.

I like watching the Kings too. Teams led by Good Rondo are fun teams to watch. I also enjoy Bela and it's always interesting watching Boogie.

Date:

Appreciate it Bonk. Yea, I'm excited to be leaving North Klanolina. It is a fun place and there is so much beautiful nature nearby. it's just.... yea, I'm out. 

I watched GS and Boston last night (since Boston has been one of my top five  fav teams since KG went there). Boston played pretty badly in the fourth and the OTs and squandered the opportunity to beat GS. Great, fun game to watch. 

Date:

Da man, Da myth!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

HAHAHAH KURT RAMBIS IS THE INTERIM COACH OF THE KNICKS!!!!!!

Good luck Porzingas, he will ruin your career. Poor guy. 

Date:

I just came to post that!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Worst coach in the history of this sad, sad franchise!!! Good lucks shumcks!

PS - I also get a kick out of Fisher getting fired so early and by the zenmaster. Im not a fan of D Fish whatsoever.

In his defense, should the Knicks be any better this year? They play Sasha WhosYaBitch regular minutes, for Gods sake. Their roster sucks. It will be pure delight watching these guys flounder even more with incompetent non-leader Kurt Rambust in charge.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us