Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "Into The Badlands"

Date:
"Into The Badlands"

Anyone else watching the new AMC show, Into the Badlands? The dialogue, plot, and story might be completely terrible (I'm not sure yet, it's hard to tell).... but holy crap the fighting, effects, and action scenes are freakin awesome!

I'll keep watching for the kung-fu and fighting alone. That makes it all worthwhile.

Date:

The second episode was freakin sweet.

Date:

Dangit, the obligatory story building episode of the season. I bet the rest will rock though, since there are only 3 episodes left. Is Daddy not watching this?!? The first two episodes were way tight.

Date:

So this show is good? I have it on the DVR but havent started yet. Is there a good story, etc?

#RIPFlip

Date:

I don't know if you would call the story "great", but the action and spectacle and effects and all that are just super awesome.

Date:

EPIC fight at the end of the season finale. Stoked for more of this show next year, hopefully!
The story and stuff got better as it went along, so no complaints from me here about this show. Such awesome action, effects, and fights.

Date:

Best show ever made. Hands down. I wish Quinn and Ip Man look-a-like would have fought at the end.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

Best show ever made. Hands down. I wish Quinn and Ip Man look-a-like would have fought at the end.

YESSSS!

Glad you finally watched it!

Date:

College Wolf wrote:
DaddyFatSax wrote:

YESSSS!

Glad you finally watched it!

Watching it again this week. 

Oh, watched Daredevil too. That was good. Well worth it. I was rooting for Kingpin. Much more likeable character than Daredevil. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us