Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Irrational rookie love & hate thread

Date:
Irrational rookie love & hate thread

Since the rookie class this year has been so fun, I figured I'd make a thread so we can BS and post videos of our favorite non Twolves rookies this year....

here are some of my irrational love rookies this year....

Boban Marjanovic, I am not the only one though, the Spurs fans go ape **** when he plays.

BOBINATOR!!!

He broke a rim during his 2nd D-League game

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Boban-Marjanovic-ruins-rim-delays-game-with-dunk-6680163.php

Also been having fun rooting for Justin Anderson too...

Also been having fun watchingthe guy everyone here was afraid Flip would draft in Porzingis.

Been bummed since Myles Turner has been hurt, Pacers should be even better once he gets back.

Been disappointed with Frank the Tank's scoring, but he has had some smart plays on defense and offense. He Should get more time with Big Al hurt.

Been having fun hating on Russell and Okafor. Russell just looks really lost whenever I watch the Lakers and even though Okafor has been better than I thought, his recent issues just add to the fact I am super duper glad we didn't draft him. I actually root for TJ McConnell when I have to watch the 69'ers.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

I still think Russell is good. That team is toxic. He doesn't have a chance to do anything. Okafor on the other hand... Eh. He'll be fine. He'll keep getting better offensively. Similar to Love he'll need to be so good offensively that he makes up for his defensive shortcomings (Except Love rebounds really well, too).

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

This thread is sweet! Great idea. This is the 1st that I have heard of or seen Boban...love it!

My rookie man crush (aside from Towns) is Hedzonia on Orlando. He's hardly playing lately though. I also fux with The Zinger! Portzingis. D'Angelo is dead to me; doesn't seem like my type of player. I heard an hour long Kaminsky interview on NBA Radio on a long road trip and was rolling. Dude was so funny/dry/****y toward the NBA radio guy interviewing him, it was great. I kinda like that clown. Myles Turner also looked damn good in the couple of Pacers games I saw early on before he got injured. And Winslow is that dude. He's gonna be rock solid in the league I presume. Like a bigger badder Jimmy Butler.

Date:

Boban Marjanovic vs Jokafor and X-Mas Noel

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

The 69'er fans were actually cheering for him more than their own team! I get to cheer for Bobinator and jeer at Jokafor!

-- Edited by cycosurgeon on Tuesday 8th of December 2015 06:39:31 PM

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us