Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: A Bold Claim

Date:
A Bold Claim

Draymond Green is the most complete player in the NBA today. Not the best, but the most complete. Discuss.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

I like it. Perhaps. What about a player like Paul George or Kawhi? What about Zach Latrine? confuse

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Kawhi is up there... neither he nor George are good enough passers though. LeBron has an obviously legit claim, but is he as good of an all around defender or as good of a passer as Draymond? I don't know. To me it's those two guys (Green and James) and then everyone else.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

No mention of AD? or maybe even Serge?

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

You know who is the OPPOSITE of the most complete player in the league? Kevin Love. I do not enjoy watching him because he is comically lost on D all game. Blatt should be taking him out in crunch time again. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

@cycosurgeon, Anthony Davis is not known at all for his passing, therefore not complete player. Serge, same thing. Both are probably better defenders than Draymond Green, but he's an excellent defender (both perimeter and at the hoop), and an excellent passer, and shoots the ball and attacks. LeBron is probably the only guy that I would say is worth considering. In the 90s you had two guys in the league in that category, Jordan and Pippen. Maybe you throw Hakeem in there, his passing was solid and everything else was elite.

This year's sneaky sleeper pick (not in the same range as Green or LeBron, but still) is Paul Millsap. Look it up, he's hoopin this year.

Date:

DaddyFatSax wrote:

You know who is the OPPOSITE of the most complete player in the league? Kevin Love. I do not enjoy watching him because he is comically lost on D all game. Blatt should be taking him out in crunch time again. 

https://vine.co/v/iOLFbZHA60V

-- Edited by wolfenstein on Tuesday 19th of January 2016 08:37:51 PM

Date:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25443018/watch-andrew-wiggins-blows-by-kevin-love-elevates-for-dunk

Date:

wolfenstein wrote:
DaddyFatSax wrote:

https://vine.co/v/iOLFbZHA60V

-- Edited by wolfenstein on Tuesday 19th of January 2016 08:37:51 PM

I CANNOT believe that an NBA just made that play. I had to watch it over and over the first time. Unbelievable. Doesn't it look like he has never played basketball before?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us