Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Current NBA Head Coaches - Power Rankings

Date:
RE: Current NBA Head Coaches - Power Rankings

DaddyFatSax wrote:

Should not be head coaches ever again

• Rambis
  • Dwayne Casey - Fire this dude. He is so run of the mill. Knows how to coach defense and has produced the most predictable mediocre team imaginable every year.

Ain't this the truth.  Man the Raptors tried hard to choke that game away last night. They have no toughness, no maturity, no SOUL.  Casey seems super uptight and serious. I've never liked him. He opened up his presser last night talking about how the media had written them off and all those guys were wrong and they should eat their words and blah blah blah... this made Chuck go off back in the studio about how they have constantly underachieved in the playoffs, never won a series under Casey even though they have been favored multiple times, what are the media members supposed to say?!  Anyway, I can't stand Casey. He had zero control over the Wolves teams when he was here and really seems like an assistant coach type to me all the way.  He has no leadership, no people skills, he is not dynamic, he is not creative, he stays in his lane.  Screw him.  Raptors going down to Miami.

Glad to see other dudes respect Carlisle as much as I do.  Looks like I think more of Spolestra than most. And Quinn Snyder.  I enjoyed seeing the Roundhouse and Daddy rankings added on. Good stuff.

Date:

Wow another set of surprising coach firings in Frank Vogel and Dave Joerger, two guys who would have excited me dearly if not for Thibs. I am very happy we have Thibs but I would have been a little crabby if they had went with Van Gundy and then missed Dave. Obviously not even worth a discussion.

It looks like Vogel might end up in Memphis which is basically a wash to Joerger.
But Joerger to the Kings possibly is a really good get. I don't think the Kings are a true threat but it is a significant upgrade over Karl. Dave might be able to reach DeMarcus, but probably not. Not sure anyone can.

#RIPFlip

Date:

My new second team is on the rise! The Kings are going for the 8 seed with Joerger!

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Think about the 4 coaches that are left in the playoffs. It dawned on me last night that Your Guy Casey has way more tenure as an NBA Head Coach than the other 3 coaches combined. This blows my theory about how coaching in the NBA in underrated, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us