Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Free Agency 2016

Date:
Free Agency 2016

There is a lot to report on already...the one thing I want to address right now:

Lakers signing Jordan Clarkson to $50m/4 years.

Lakers signing Tim Mosgov to $64m/4 years.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!

Clarkson's deal is a STEAL in my opinion compared to every single other new contract I've seen.  And then Mozzie for $14m more?!?!  Mosgov for much more than Clarkson?! In 2016?? I am completely stunned and confused.  Clarkson needs a new agent.  Mozzie doesn't!  WOW.

Date:

Yeah, no clue how Mozgov got that much cash. It's pretty insulting to Clarkson in my book. Plus Mozgov really doesn't fit the very versatile mode that I would expect a big Free Agent would need for Walton's Golden State'ish offense.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Bonk we babbled about this on Twitter. Clarkson was a 2nd round RFA which means the most he could have gotten by another team would be a deal equal to the midlevel exception with a max payment the 3rd and 4th years. This actually equates to about what he got from the Lakers over the same period of time. So, it's about the best he could have gotten, really.

Mozgov a stunner. All of the amounts are stunners. I feel like this window will only be the next two years. A lot of bitter betty's will not get this chance. As more and more teams have less and less cap room, the advantage will flip back to the teams.

(Dieng is totally a 20 million dollar player by the way)

#RIPFlip

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us