Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Black Dynamite is still really pissed

Date:
Black Dynamite is still really pissed

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/09/06/sam-mitchell-knocks-glen-taylor-tom-thibodeau-scott-layden-for-timberwolves-firing-process/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Overall I think he is kind of talking out of both sides of his mouth.  Although I do see why he would be upset with Glen. He basically said one thing and did another, and never explained it to Sam ahead of time or after.

But I'm not surprised, we have seen this from Glen before with KG, Flip, McHale, and K. Love.  Someone should tell Sam to not take it so personally, if he did it with the guys I listed above of course he is gonna throw Sam.I.Am under the bus.  Glen got the Minnesota Passive Aggressive thing down to a T.

Anyway, your thoughts?

Side Note:  The Wolves are apparentely ranked 5th in the upcoming NBA2K17??!!!  https://www.instagram.com/p/BJvvyMXAjC4/ 

Date:

Good point in terms of how the relationship ended with KG, Flip, McHale and what not. I never thought of that.

I get to some degree where Sam is coming from. He could have, and should have, done it in person. But at the end of the day when you fire someone you don't romanticize their accomplishments, you let them off short and sweet with no explanation. You don't respond when they start the tirade, and end the relationship. There is no easy way to do it that makes anyone feel good or better. Also, why in the world would Thibs call Mitchell? Would any of you call a guy who was fired if you got his job?

#RIPFlip

Date:

Being fired always sucks..Yet Sammy is handling it very poorly.. He did not do a good job coaching, so I cant see why he is pissed..I dont think how hes handled it in the press has helped his case at all.... I think Thibs called him out of respect, I can be okay with that... However the way Sammy name checked people I think is very childish... I enjoyed watching Sammy play as a t-wolf, yet since then i think his ego has grown bigger then Mccantz.....

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us