Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Next five games: Thunder, Nets, Magic, Clippers, Lakers

Date:
RE: Next five games: Thunder, Nets, Magic, Clippers, Lakers

wolfenstein wrote:

Wiggins is hoopin.

Yeah it was suppose to be the year of Towns, but so far it has been all about the Silent Assassin Wiggins!

We looked like a team last night, even Payne came in an killed it!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

47 points for Wiggins. He was pulling a Harden to get them buckets! I am very impressed by him offensively. It would be nice if him and Zach would be as focused on defense as on offense. But it's all good, baby steps. Between those two and Towns, the team's offense will likely be fine. They just need some things to develop on defense with Dieng, Towns, Wiggins, Zach, and even Bjelica. They are leaving an easy 10 points a game out there by just having no discipline.

And Bjelica was hooping! That was a fun game to watch. I do not really like D'Angelo Russel's game. Am I the only one?

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

I don't hate Russell's game... but yeah I agree, I don't think he's anything special.

Date:

Give me Jordan Clarkson over D'Angelo Russell. D'Angelo seems like all that is bad about stereotypical millennials to the 10th power. I don't like his game, and he seems really immature.

I'm impressed with the way the Lakers are playing. Luke Walton seems for real, and it sounds like they have all bought in.

That's my only worry about Our Guy Thibby....that he is always so negative and demanding that it could wear old and thin and take the fun out of it. Just a minor concern that I thought of when discussing Walton, as Luke seems like he carries the exact opposite style (which I'm not necessarily saying is always good....see: Rambis, Kurt).

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us