Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Twolves vs 69'ers

Date:
Twolves vs 69'ers

If we lose to the 69'ers and "The Process" then I officially give up for my slim hopes for fighting for the last playoff spot this year!

At least we will get to see Kat battle with Embiid and Jokafor and see B-jelly battle with Saric!

Here's to a much needed victory vs a trash team! Please be kind to us 3 quarter!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

https://vine.co/44475fc2-27f6-4a52-9d08-f16cdec74d3a

-- Edited by wolfenstein on Thursday 17th of November 2016 11:44:15 PM

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

That was a very entertaining and fun game. I wish it were against a worthy opponent.

Different take: Britt had a post on it but it had been bothering me most of the season: Towns is quietly showing some pretty obvious signs of immaturity. Not moving the ball, lazy D, speaking in narcissistic platitudes a bit too early in his career. I always thought the guy was a little weird and that there was something about him that he didn't show at the surface level, but I haven't been very impressed with his ability to play in the team concept to start the year. I think the other players definitely notice it, too. THAT BEING SAID, I fully believe he will get past it. He is too good of a listener and learner, he just maybe is a step or two ahead of his development in his head than he actually is on the floor. Am I alone here?

#RIPFlip

Date:

Yeah, Britt stated it well. He wasn't being overdramatic, but he was also addressing real things that are happening without sugarcoating it. Being named as the guy most GM's want to build a franchise around would give me a big head too. This somewhat humbling first 10 games of the season is good for him in the long run. According to Britt, he and Lavine's are leading the team in lack of attention to defensive detail. I will take him word for it. I guess the bad thing about having guys as talented as Wiggins, Lavine, and Towns as your stars is that they are all so athletic and skilled that when the going gets tough any of them could resort to hero ball.

I think everything will just take a little time. KAT's maturity. KAT's defense. The team offensive flow. The team defense, that is for sure. The bench (hopefully). Bjelica to show his true Alexi Shved self (I hope not). Thibs stopping screaming on every single defensive possession. Dunn figuring out how to run point. The elimination of embarrassing 3rd quarters. The 1st Adeian Payne ejection of the year.

All of this stuff is coming...it's just gonna take some time.

At least Wiggins offensive leap is AHEAD of schedule! He has been amazing.

Date:

What was louder? The crowd during the Towns pump fake dunk or when Joel missed two CherryBerry free throws?

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

cycosurgeon wrote:

What was louder? The crowd during the Towns pump fake dunk or when Joel missed two CherryBerry free throws?

Not even close.....

1. Cherryberry missed free throws.

2. Military honoree #1.

3. Military honoree #2.

4. Free T-Shirt Toss in 1st quarter.

5. Anything to do with the actual game... 

Date:

I just hate the "it'll take time" stuff. I hate it. I know it's true, but I hate it. I thought we were over the growing pains after the middle part of last season and the strong finish (which had nothing to do with teams tanking and resting for the playoffs...NOTHING). Man....the end of last year was a blast. I hope they can get over the hump quick or any talk of playoffs is a waste.

#RIPFlip

Date:

:(

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Horrible 4th quarter. Gutless, weak.... where's the heart? where's the fight? That was an awful, awful quarter. Target Center felt like a morgue (aside from when they missed 2 free throws and everyone got free Cherryberry again).

On a happy note I saw SILENT ABABU from a distance, for the 1st time in a long time. Didn't get to "talk" to him though.

This team would not be 4-9 with KG on the roster. Just sayin.

Date:

That game was abysmal. There are still 68 games left, which is heartening, but holy smokes.

#RIPFlip

Date:

BonK wrote:

This team would not be 4-9 with KG on the roster. Just sayin.

The Mighty Britt Robson knows.   https://www.minnpost.com/sports/2016/11/wolves-could-really-use-kg-right-now

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us