Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Grizzle, Celtics, Pelicans, Suns, & Warriors.

Date:
Grizzle, Celtics, Pelicans, Suns, & Warriors.

Wiggins... Is it official? He is legit now, no? Him and Derozan are definitely shooting unsustainable percentages, but the improvements are real, I guess? Also encouraging, Lavine and Wiggins are MUCH more attentive on defense. My thoughts are that the defensive struggles are often tied to KAT being very, very bad on defense and general miscommunication and lack of chemistry between everyone - definitely no longer about effort and lack of scheme. 

Britt's article on KAT is depressing, I'm glad you all aren't too concerned. He talks like an idiot now. The fyck you mean it's all on you and you need to do more? Do less! You throw wild threes in the third quarter and play no defense. Conserve your energy and ANCHOR THE GOD DAMN DEFENSE. He ain't said sh*t about doing more on defense. He is fine offensively. for a second year player he is amazing on offense. Dieng cannot be the best big man defender. He is very average. 

Payne and Bjelica look like rotation players! WOOHOO!

Trade ShaBEAST while you can Thibs...What about something like Tony Allen for ShaBEAST? Just thought of him because they play the Grizzle. Andre Roberson for ShaBEAST. 

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Hopefully we can get two or 3 wins this chunk.

Last two games, I felt hopeful that my dream about Thibs making Payne a bigger and more athletic version of Taj Gibson might come true!

Now he needs to turn Rubio into bulls era Nate Robinson or D.J Augustin!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Gotta watch Davis vs. Towns. Towns will definitely not be able to slow Davis down at this point, but hopefully he can bang with him and give it back to him as well. Should be fun to watch.

Please, please, please, play all 4 fycking quarters tonight Wolves, please.

Hey Rubio, how about shooting 40% tonight? What the hell did he even do this offseason? While Wiggins and Lavine come back clearly with added skills to their repertoire, he ain't improved shyt. The same ol. Good defender and good game manager. Just a good player. I think Rubio is pretty content. If he wanted to add a floater or a smoother jump shot he would have. It's fine. I just no longer expect much more than solid play from him.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Wiggins took the summer off to improve his game, and you can tell. Same with Lavine.

tRicky played with the Spanish team in exhibition games and the Olympics. He was benched for Sergio Rodriguez in many of their big Olympic games. Not a good summer for our boy tRicky. I watched almost all of Spain's games in the Olympics (I have a Basketball/Olympics/Gambling/tRicky problem) and honestly Ricky pretty much sucked the whole way through. It was very disappointing.

Date:

BonK wrote:

Wiggins took the summer off to improve his game, and you can tell. Same with Lavine.

tRicky played with the Spanish team in exhibition games and the Olympics. He was benched for Sergio Rodriguez in many of their big Olympic games. Not a good summer for our boy tRicky. I watched almost all of Spain's games in the Olympics (I have a Basketball/Olympics/Gambling/tRicky problem) and honestly Ricky pretty much sucked the whole way through. It was very disappointing.

Man, I'm not feeling the Wolves' energy at the moment. Thibs was his work cut out for him. Ma' fyckas is walking on egg shells about it, but Rubio is not performing well this year and it matters. He certainly isn't bad, but he was supposed to come in as the vet leader who made this team click. He ain't doing that. He is just as erratic as Towns and Wiggins. The most composed players seem to be Tyus, Dieng, and Aldrich (not saying best, just composed and relaxed). tRicky seems anxious and uncomfortable. It is not energy that inspires his teammates right now. 

How does an NBA player so consistently not work on his game? Why is he so ok with being just "good" at basketball? That is fine by me, because he puts more into his game than I do into my career. He just says all the other shyt to make you think he is picking up the mantle of KG's dedication to the game but clearly he isn't. Why not just say you are out here to have fun and play ball like JR Smith, Jamal Crawford, etc.? He isn't trying to be among the best. He just ain't. And fycking Dunn looks terrible. 

Date:

I can't argue with you about tRicky, Daddy. He has been subpar. Not good enough. There are no 2 ways around it.

It has been interesting watching how the team functions when each of the 3 different PG's is running the show. Dare I say in TYUS' limited time, the offense has run the smoothest. I also wonder how much Thibs is messing with tRicky's flow and confidence, as it sounds like he often barks out an offensive set when the squad crosees halfcourt. This team should be running and gunning! The D is horseshyt anyways, we have some of the best athletes in the entire league and are generally very young and athletic. I'm frustrated with Thibs too.

I was legitimately angry during the 2nd half of that embarrassment of a national TV game v. the Pelicans on Wednesday. It's one thing if guys aren't making shots, but to just see a total disregard for defensive effort, running back on D, breaking a sweat...it was just maddening. IMO sometimes Towns is a little "too cool" and needs to get down and dirty more. The lack of hustling back on D kills me. I thought his mentor was KG, not K. Love.

Date:

BonK wrote:

IMO sometimes Towns is a little "too cool" and needs to get down and dirty more. The lack of hustling back on D kills me. I thought his mentor was KG, not K. Love.

Harsh, but probably fair.

“I don’t focus on almost. In high school, I never dealt with the chick that almost wanted to go out with me.” 

Date:

I'm going to take a break from this team for a week or two. FatSax out.

Date:

I totally agree on Towns. Its youth and overconfidence and will get better, but he is FORCING as are the others. Towns thinks it's all on him and the sooner he gets over that the better for everyone. I havent been a Towns fan this season.

Thibs minutes are already out of control. The bench is an adomination, as many predicted. I still have no idea why Payne and Hill are on the roster when the need for a functioning backup wing is at catastrophic levels.

Lastly, Tyus Jones is now the closer over Ricky Rubio.

#RIPFlip

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us