Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Figuring it out?

Date:
Figuring it out?

Very impressive game last night from KAT. I watched the game particularly interested in KAT vs. Jokic. It would appear that those two are destined to fight each other for quite a while. Ol boy is legit. He reminds me of Sabonis!

Anyway, watching last night's game I am not sure if they played good defense sporadically or if Denver was just terrible. I hope it was them playing good defense. I am starting to get excited at the possibility of Dunn being Kawhi Leonard-esque on defense. He is a mess on offense... Just play him off the ball.

A win is a win. No tRicky and they find a way. Shytty Lavine and his subsequent benching leads to the win - no coincidence. Is there a way to get Gallinari to the Wolves to play in the front court next to Towns?

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

That would be awesome! I always liked Gallos game. He's one of those rare all-around-players, you rarely find: Not brilliant in any aspect of the game, but quite good in many if not all. But: He's injury prone as hell...

Date:

p-S- what do you guys think of the Rondo-Roumors? I would absolutly hate that...

Date:

Nobody wants Rondo. Dumb.

Interesting game last night. I watched most of it and was thoroughly impressed that the Phoenix fountain of youth is still working as Tyson Chandler destroyed KAT and Dieng all game. You know how you fight back against that physicality that KAT and soft a$$ Dieng can't match? PJ Tucker. Trade for him, asap. He fouls every possession but gets away with it. Great player for this soft a$$ team.

When the game gets physical, the following players will usually whine and get beat up: KAT, Dieng, Lavine, Wiggins, Rubio.... Oh wait that is the ENTIRE STARTING LINEUP. ShaBEAST wants it. Dunn wants it. Cole wants it. The starters do not. Hence the close game. More a$$holery from Dieng and KAT earlier would have sealed that game.

Great shot by Wiggins. He played pretty well. Him and Rubio hooped. Anyway, I like Phoenix. They should trade Tyson and PJ Tucker to make sure they don't get the 8th seed. They need more assets.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

OH sh it the Nets are so bad. That game was tough to watch. How have they won 9 games? They BEAT the Wolves earlier in the season! Jesus.

Date:

Rubio is the new Curry!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us