Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Horrible Defensive Play

Date:
Horrible Defensive Play

Towns' D has been atrocious. Just so bad. Last night...I swear every Cavs dunk or layup in half court was due to horrible team or individual D by KAT. Honestly.  It seems like his teammates are getting frustrated with him. Thibs is for sure. Does KAT not realize this? Does he not think it matters?  It's pathetic. In full disclosure, I've been hate-watching Towns lately. I don't feel good about it, but wow his D is sooo bad time and time again. Just stupid. Just no focus or effort or consistency. 

And then someone tweeted me this...  http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/DRPM

Dieng - 7th in the entire NBA for players with 24+ MPG.  11th overall.

Towns - 70th out of 70 Centers in the league. DEAD LAST.

PS - Wiggins 441 out of 448 overall.  Yikes.

When you're "stars" don't play D...yep, that's when you have a huge W/L record letdown and the "team" is worse than the sum of the parts.  This has to be driving Thibs completely nuts.

Date:

Someone needs to tweet those numbers to Towns and Wiggins!

-- Edited by cycosurgeon on Wednesday 15th of February 2017 07:35:18 PM

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

Sad part about Towns numbers are the fact that Gorgui usually covers the better player anyways!

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Date:

It is very depressing. Do you think it's effort or defensive BB IQ? With Lavine, it's clearly basketball IQ as his effort is definitely there. With Wiggins and DEFINITELY with KAT it is hard not to assume they are just going through the motions on defense. They don't seem to have pride on that end of the court. Very tough to figure out.

But yea, this team needs a Lance Stephenson on the team to show them some toughness. Thibs and tRicky need to start calling out Wiggins and Towns for this shyt.

Sam Mitchell's loud ass. Talk all the goddamn time. Clownin Sam... THE GREAT SAM MITCHELL... A man's man, if you know what that means. Wears cologne. All that good shit. No nonsense....Tom Hammonds, Terry Porter, Doug West, these are all hitters!  - KG

Date:

Lance has a grade 2 sprain, which will be a few weeks to heal. I doubt they give him another 10 day contract or sign him for the rest of the year.

For Flip! RIP Them Up!

4Flip Them The Bird!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us